Author Topic: Kaspas - On Youtube (OPEN THIS SATURDAY)  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Rafi Zaidi

• Hello !
Kaspas - On Youtube (OPEN THIS SATURDAY)
« on: November 21, 2014, 09:16:27 AM »
Hi Everyone

Please find below link to Kaspas on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsvKgiedN9g

Feedback REQUIRED.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Muggins

Re: Kaspas - On Youtube (OPEN THIS SATURDAY)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 09:38:53 AM »
Thanks Rafi, shared with my Facebook friends.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Rafi Zaidi

• Hello !
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 10:03:09 AM »
Thanks Muggins

Counting on you to be there for the launch.

What did you think of the advert?

Offline Muggins

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 11:04:44 AM »
Good, certainly appealed to my sweet tooth and sparked a bit of curiosity.  I think children will love some of the odd colours.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 03:27:48 PM »

I've been riding past Kaspa's on my way to work most days and it's been interesting to see various bits of kit being delivered through the side loading door and the venue taking shape.

How did the recruitment drive go?

Like the vid and I certainly like the look of the desserts - but I don't like American style seating booths* so does Kaspa's also have tables?

* I find booth seating anatomically uncomfortable to sit in for any length of time and usually go elsewhere if no tables are available.

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 04:55:01 PM »
Hmmmm - I could be tempted by a feather-light waffle and cream...
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'