Author Topic: A Picture paints a thousand words  (Read 5351 times)

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
Re: A Picture paints a thousand words
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 07:57:14 PM »
Quote from: Krippers who should jolly well checkthe flipping profiles before he posts
t is fair to say that there is a clear winner here in my mind and I'm pleased to announce that the winner of the first TS - Creative Writing contest, (even if you didn't know it was) is Alex, for his entry "My name is William"   

HER entry, so sorry!
 :embarassed:
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

Offline Alex

• Alex Coppock-Bunce Hypnotherapy & Counselling
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 06:05:07 PM »
Thank you very much indeed Krippers, I am highly chuffed and suitably  encouraged to have another go.

Offline scrappy

• Hello !
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
Any chance further topics could be clearly labelled as competitions, in order to bring in more entries for competition lovers?
Paddle faster - I hear banjos!

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 10:41:45 AM »
Any chance further topics could be clearly labelled as competitions, in order to bring in more entries for competition lovers?

yes all future ones I will state as being competitions, I wanted to see what the level of interest was prior to showing my hand as it were.

This is a personal investment for me for no other reason than the promotion of creativity, if I see scope to take it further then I will be open about it, right now, it's some fun and a fiver :D
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?