Author Topic: North Swindon Expands Westwards and North Towards Chapel Farm. Part 2  (Read 61472 times)

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Re: North Swindon Expands Westwards and North Towards Chapel Farm. Part 2
« Reply #660 on: February 03, 2013, 03:00:11 PM »
As long as they think they maintain 'plausible deniability', they'll say more or less anything they please

I like plausible deniability as a phrase, it's great.

mokroye delo is one I'd like to see employed more though.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline jayjay

• Hello !
« Reply #661 on: February 03, 2013, 10:28:29 PM »
Found the link - it must have been posted during the day - though with a different title.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/10202539.Views_sought_on_managing_traffic_from_700_new_homes_in_West_Swindon/

“If each household has two cars then Ridgeway Farm will see an extra 1,400 cars which will be using Swindon’s infrastructure.”
Unquote

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #662 on: February 03, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »
As long as they think they maintain 'plausible deniability', they'll say more or less anything they please

I like plausible deniability as a phrase, it's great.

mokroye delo is one I'd like to see employed more though.

Hmmm, I think a mis-translation of that is how we ended up with the Pissoir and Bluh's wet patch.  One shudders to think what might vibrantly arrive in the town centre if Stroybat and Sapogi were muttered within earshot of Swindons Politburo  ;D