Author Topic: He's back .....  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
He's back .....
« on: January 09, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »
he's bad, he's bored, it's sad.

Hi all, been a verry long time since I graced the halls of this fine institution. Apologies for the absence, I know you didn't miss me but I have had a longing to return to Talk Swindon and here I be, again.

Just to update those that knew my previous instantiation of 'Yer not avin my fingerprints on yer bloody ID card' self, I've got married and now have two little boys (1 and 2, in years that is) so a lot has happened, it's like the Thamesdown Busses, bugger all for ages then three clog up your road all at once.

In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: He's back .....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
he's bad, he's bored, it's sad.

Hi all, been a verry long time since I graced the halls of this fine institution. Apologies for the absence, I know you didn't miss me but I have had a longing to return to Talk Swindon and here I be, again.

Just to update those that knew my previous instantiation of 'Yer not avin my fingerprints on yer bloody ID card' self, I've got married and now have two little boys (1 and 2, in years that is) so a lot has happened, it's like the Thamesdown Busses, bugger all for ages then three clog up your road all at once.

Hi Krippers
Welcome back and congratulations  :santa_afro:
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:25:19 PM »
Hallo

I'm just bored
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later

Offline Krippers

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 11:00:31 AM »
Hi Krippers
Welcome back and congratulations  :santa_afro:

Cheers :)  :santa_afro:
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

Offline Krippers

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
Hallo

I'm just bored

Demand more !! eat crisps!

except frigging Walkers crinkles, they're not more, they're probably not crisps, hey are lies, lies in a packet.

:popcorn:

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »
What do you think about pringles?
Proud to be gone

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:23:18 PM »
Personally I think they are minging.

Something of flavoured packing material about them. Also the adverts get on my bloody nerves. Know where I'd like to pop the bleedin tube.

Bog standard Golden Wonder are fine
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 10:03:38 PM »
Prefer Lidl's vegatable crisps. Very nice....

their wholenut chocolate beats cadbury's nut hands down too. Sad how sh1te it's getting now its owned by the septics.
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 10:11:44 PM »
Cheesy Puffs look like that polystyrene packing material.

Speaking of packaging, the lid from the pringles tube can give hours of pleasure when used as a mini frisbee.

How about Chipsticks?
They're a bit like cold, crunchy chips
Proud to be gone

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 08:11:02 PM »
With you on the chocolate, s'very nice.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 12:47:57 AM »

Speaking of packaging, the lid from the pringles tube can give hours of pleasure when used as a mini frisbee.

How about Chipsticks?

Bacon Frazzels. I had the munches over christmas and ate my way through two large bags. Had a very strange 20 mins in the loo the following day. :santa_shocked:

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 12:34:06 PM »
Welcome back Krippers! Always liked your posts and input - good to have you here  :santa_afro:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'

Offline Jarvis

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 02:02:38 PM »

How about Chipsticks?

Bacon Frazzels. I had the munches over christmas and ate my way through two large bags. Had a very strange 20 mins in the loo the following day. :santa_shocked:

Bacon Frazzels with mayo.  :santa_afro:

Hi Krippers, I thought Michael Wills had ordered your extraordinary rendition - I rememberr you saying you were going to speak to him and then, whoosh!, you was gone  :santa_sad:

Offline Muggins

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »
My goodness that was a while ago then, which probably means we have not conversed, so Hi Kripper, I'm the new girl.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Rob

• Area 51
  • The eye sees only what the mind can comprehend ...
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 02:57:44 PM »
Congrats x 3 Krippers and welcome back.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Offline Krippers

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 03:42:53 PM »
Welcome back Krippers! Always liked your posts and input - good to have you here  :santa_afro:
Very kind of you to say so Tobes, and likewise I've been missing some of the excellent chats.

Such as, for example, this impromptu fried salty snack debate that seems to have kicked off.

For my 2 pees worth  do a trial for yourselves, go get the Aldi version of the Pringles cheese and onion flavor thingsinacan and some original Pringles cheese and onion thingsinacan. Now conduct the trial as follows:

1. Ask a friend/partner to take a single crisp thing from each of the two tubes of crisp things.
2. Ask the friend to hand you a random one with no indication whatsoever of which tube it came from (it is essential you don't know one from the other, if you trust you're co-trialler then close your eyes and get them to pop one in your mouth, if you get a mouth full of bog brush then please bear in mind I said you had to trust them)
3.   Chew.
4. Repeat with the other one.
5. Write a letter to pringles with the opening line "Dear youbastards"

Actually that was probably 5pees worth.

Offline Krippers

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »

Hi Krippers, I thought Michael Wills had ordered your extraordinary rendition - I rememberr you saying you were going to speak to him and then, whoosh!, you was gone  :santa_sad:

Hehe, Hi Jarvis, I had many a chat with Mr Wills, my final letter was to thank him for the amount of effort he put into replying to me.

Offline Krippers

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 03:49:45 PM »
My goodness that was a while ago then, which probably means we have not conversed, so Hi Kripper, I'm the new girl.

Yes a long while back, I think I have indeed talked to you at some time, I certainly remember your name.

Congrats x 3 Krippers and welcome back.

Hey hey Rob ! Long time no Nemesis :D hope you are well. I will probably drop by Area51 in due course to apply my brand of skeptical analysis.

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
Oh, you might find that fun - Rob's taken things to a whole new level.

But sadly, mobile phones STILL don't cook eggs - so perhaps not that much has changed afterall  :santa_afro:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'

Offline Rob

• Area 51
  • The eye sees only what the mind can comprehend ...
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 01:13:35 AM »
lol.

They say there is only once time traveller's meeting.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.