Author Topic: Chemical question  (Read 4990 times)

Offline Muggins

Re: Chemical question
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 08:56:25 AM »
Armed with what I had been able to find out here and the wisdom of some of your comments, I took this to our Forum meeting last evening.  Luckily one of our Stratton Cllrs turned up, Joe Tray - who is also a Fireman.  He had done his research and was able to report that he had gone at it from that viewpoint and was able to re-assure us.

10 out of 10 then for Joe.  I mentioned the enforcement and he going to take our comments to the Enforcment Officer on our behalf.  It's a long time since we have been able to trust a Cllr to do that!

My niggling concern is that there have been a lot of empty units at Groundwell for some years, with little or no apparent interest in pushing/promoting that industrial estate (in front of others).  Then suddenly the first one we see in a long long time is some chemical thingy - was Groundwell an dumping ground for something noxious?  Ah, shove it over there, sort of thing?

One to keep our eye on!
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)