Author Topic: Bob RFM - Pompey Bound - adver comments may never be the same again without him  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Mickraker

• Strawberry Fields Forever!
The adver comments with Bobby Wright, 20 eyes, I 2 could be, Mr Blackwell, etc are always good for a quick giggle................. may never be the same now Bob is Pompey Bound. Putting it all to one side and whether people agree with Bob or not, adver comments may never be the same again.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/9902877.Pair___s_farewell_to_popular_pub/

My non aggresive posts are my own opinion and represent me, myself and I only!

Offline Richard Symonds

The adver comments with Bobby Wright, 20 eyes, I 2 could be, Mr Blackwell, etc are always good for a quick giggle................. may never be the same now Bob is Pompey Bound. Putting it all to one side and whether people agree with Bob or not, adver comments may never be the same again.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/9902877.Pair___s_farewell_to_popular_pub/

I think we will all miss Bob FM for his postings on the Adver site and the continuous abuse he suffered on it, which on many occasions he stimulated.  Also sadly he took offence at TS and cancelled his account, although I think we engaged more seriously with him here and were never rude to him personally unlike the Adver posters.  Pity.

Maybe with he moving aside UKIP will make progress here and replace the Conservatives in both local and national politics.  I am sure that Bob was well intentioned, but he was no politician and this is probably why he was never successful.

All this aside he was obviously very successful with the Carpenters Arms and I wish him well in his retirement on the South Coast.
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse

I note that the Adver webbies have disallowed readers comments on the article.  Bob is at last getting the last word over the other Adver trolls :)

Justin Tomlinson will miss him I think.

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
I'd like to be able to summon up a small gesture of parting goodwill to Rob, .....however he has not gone yet.

I remember wishing him luck on one of the occasions when he was retiring from politics (he stood for election a couple of times since)

As one who has manifested to troll status as a result of some mallicious lies (all provable) and some off site harassment from Robfm and aggravation from his banding with Dognasty, I will be glad to see the back of him and will probably have a few pints of Arkells and vote UKip to celebrate.

It will be interesting to see if there is a sudden "change of mind" following his free publicity since I will be utterly amazed if RichardR1 is not the man himself, adamant that he is not off to Portsmouth, and the only person on The Croft thread attempting to defend dognasty
Proud to be gone

Offline Mickraker

I will be utterly amazed if RichardR1 is not the man himself, adamant that he is not off to Portsmouth, and the only person on The Croft thread attempting to defend dognasty

Are you implying that there are no Dicks elected to the Tory Party in Swindon as Bob is short for Robert, Dick is short for Richard  :-\

Offline Richard Symonds

Are you implying that there are no Dicks elected to the Tory Party in Swindon as Bob is short for Robert, Dick is short for Richard  :-\

So are you implying there are Dicks elected to the Tory Party then Mick?
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline I Could Do That

I'd never say there are no Dicks in the Tory party  >:D

Bobfm is not Robfm

If you read the comments from RichardR1 on these two threads, see if you reach a similar suspicion

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9943794.Call_for_relief_road_for_6_000_houses/

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9941599.End_battle_over_Croft_school__says_council_leader/

Proud to be gone

Offline Mickraker

Richard, you would have to be on first name terms with all of them to know that one for sure  :-\

Offline I Could Do That

Have I Been Barred
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »
Tried to go on the Adver website earlier, but nothing connects.

other websites seem ok (including TS of course)

has anyone else managed to get online with the Adver or have I finally been banned  ::)
Proud to be gone

Offline I Could Do That

Does anyone know if the teller of tall stories has left the pub yet?   :popcorn:
Proud to be gone

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse

Dunno, but even if he has he's only ever a couple of keystrokes away :)

Posted on Talkswindon.org using the Tapatalk 2 App for Android on my Samsung Galaxy Note....

Offline I Could Do That

When he goes I need to tidy up my flickr photo site by removing some informative pictures.

Might even strive to double the customer base.

Proud to be gone