Author Topic: Free Life Coaching for one person  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Gman

• Hello !
Free Life Coaching for one person
« on: September 21, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
Hello
I am a fully qualified Psychotherapist who has been out of the game for a while. I already have a full time job but often lament on how my skills as a psychotherapist are not being used as much as I'd like. So it is with this in mind that I have decided to offer out my services for free to one person.

As I am no longer insured I don't feel it is appropriate to work with a person suffering from debilitating mental health disorders. However I am happy to work as a Life Coach helping you to refocus on your goals, construct a strategy to achieve them and remove any psychological barriers that may be holding you back.

The sessions will be about one and a half hours long, starting off weekly and then progressing to fortnightly, monthly then quarterly. I am flexible as to where we have the sessions and as long as you are in Swindon I am ok with travelling to your home as long as you won't be distracted with the demands of a home life.

Any who I'm just putting this out there for now to see what kind of response I get.

All the best
G

Offline Tobes

• Regents
Re: Free Life Coaching for one person
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:50 PM »
Sounds intriguing.

I might be up for this... drop me a PM if someone hasn't already snapped this up.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'

Offline Gman

• Hello !
Re: Free Life Coaching for one person
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »
Hi

Due to quite a bit of interest in my offer I decided that asking a few questions would be a good idea.

So if you can include in your message What is it you would like to achieve from working with me and just a little bit about yourself that you may think relevant for me to know.

:)