Author Topic: Half council's staff could be relocated  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Steve Wakefield

Half council's staff could be relocated
« on: July 15, 2012, 09:08:09 AM »
Some remodelling is proposed at the Civic as huts are to be pulled down.
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/9814978.Half_council___s_staff_could_be_relocated/

All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Muggins

Re: Half council's staff could be relocated
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 11:49:32 AM »
I think it's the other way around Steve, half of them have already been made redundant and there is no need for the space.

And/or already relocated to the two multi agency team North and South quarters. 
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Bassettina

• Hello !
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 03:33:31 PM »
How is it good value to spend half a million in order to save £93,000? It's a shame the council leader doesn't have some accountancy experience or he might spot that.

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:31:16 PM »
I think it's the other way around Steve, half of them have already been made redundant and there is no need for the space.

And/or already relocated to the two multi agency team North and South quarters.

Quite O0
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later

Offline Muggins

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 08:29:32 AM »
Talking about multi agency teams relocating North and South, yesterday I found, whilst surfing looking for things about the school things on other threads, a reference to the North Locality team being based in Stratton - not the Locality lead and facilitator, but ANOTHER multi  agency team for the school age - what goign on here?

The placing of teams in the North and South was to have  ALL the workers for those areas concerned under one roof, so what's going on there then? 

Looks like they are still fragmented and working in silo's.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Mickraker

• Strawberry Fields Forever!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
It should free up some car park spaces.  :spin:
My non aggresive posts are my own opinion and represent me, myself and I only!