Author Topic: Bluh Allegation Against Candidate Found To Be False?  (Read 10900 times)

Offline Richard Symonds

Re: Bluh Allegation Against Candidate Found To Be False?
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »
9 Members and 29 guests at this time of night!!
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2012, 10:49:02 PM »
sorry that should say 10 members and 30 guests!!
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline jennyb

• Kareen
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2012, 12:08:05 AM »
make him accountable not at the polls but through a proper complaints investigation.

In making this very interesting satement you ignore reality. People such as Coun Bluh and the Borough Solicitor have made it crystal clear that the only avenue open to the electorate whereby they can censure a politician is 'through the ballot box'.  It is the time honoured way in which we are able to 'shout'

I can think of at least two occasions in which i have asked for an investigation into Mr Bluh's behaviour. Twice rejected tends to leave one with few options.

.... Of course those of us who have had dealings with Mr Bluh know that he is a man incapable of volunteering an apology,  and there is no one on his own team with the courage to persuade him to do the right thing.

The most recent Swindon News carried a full page add on the Croft School which misrepresented local residents to 80,000 homes in Swindon.

When we raised our concerns to Cllr Bluh that public funds had been used to mispresent the public and asked what our right of reply was...

We were told to take it to the Local Government Ombudsman.

This was not the 1st time that the facts of the Croft were misrepresented and residents derided and the Administration had used public funds to do so ( see numerous articles in the Adver).

Kareen
It takes wisdom to know what you know and wisdom to know what you don't know and when to call in those who do. Often the people who do know will advise that evidence and research are very helpful when making decisions. Who knows it might even save a bit of money.

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2012, 12:41:08 AM »
Kareen you will have your day on Thursday!!

Be patient.

Offline jennyb

• Kareen
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2012, 07:29:53 AM »
Kareen you will have your day on Thursday!!

Be patient.

Richard,

The decision is in the hands of the good people of Old Town.

The message that I am receiving on the doorstep is that people are not happy with the treatment they have received at the hands of the current administration and officers .

People are very clear that neither of the above have the right to dispose of publically owned property in the way they have been doing so.

May 3rd is an opportunity to begin the change and whoever is elected wherever in Swindon may well find that the public are neither compliant or complacent.

The likelihood is that  those in place to direct and manage Officers may also find that their compact with the customer maybe somewhat different to what they are used to.

Whatever happens on May 3rd... Swindon will be a different place.

Kareen
It takes wisdom to know what you know and wisdom to know what you don't know and when to call in those who do. Often the people who do know will advise that evidence and research are very helpful when making decisions. Who knows it might even save a bit of money.

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2012, 07:50:23 AM »

Whatever happens on May 3rd... Swindon will be a different place.

and yes it will be and that will be down to you and your team, whatever the result you have made your mark and reminded public officials of their responsibilities to the people who pay their salaries and for that I thank you on behalf of the 'silent majority'.

and in that you will have your day and you may be surprised by the result!

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »
As Mr Bluh refuses to apologise in respect of any mistake he makes, particularly in making this spurious allegation, he can be adjudged to be a man void of moral worth and lacking in honour.

I would remind readers that I had a conversation with a Conservative Councillor who had quietly suggested to Rod Bluh that all he had to do to stop the continuing discussion about Wi-fi was to apologize and admit it was a mistake.  Their reward for this suggestion was that they were removed from all the committees on which they served.  This individual enjoys a particularly safe seat and knows that if Roderick could have pinched this seat he would have done so. 

This conclusively proves that Rod Bluh is utterly incapable of any form of apology because he is never wrong!

Offline the gorgon

• Hello !
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2012, 10:27:59 AM »
Links to TS (and several other posts) in the Adver "Election Countdown" article have been disappeared.  ::)

Several of these posts (if not all) were directly critical of the Adver Columnist Rodney Bluh (and related to the allegations being made here about his conduct).

Offline Outoftowner

• Hello !
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2012, 10:45:14 AM »
It's almost as if Rodders is try to prevent the electorate finding out what he has been up to. Surely not! ;D

You would think that someone who lights so many fires himself, would learn that he always ends up fighting them. How many times does he have to set his trousers alight before he realises that he causes the fires?
What's it all about?

Offline Greengirl

• Hello !
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »
I'm surprised he's still standing with so many holes shot in his foot.  :laugh:

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2012, 05:58:34 AM »
Bump

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
and Bump again!!

and just what happened to this subject?

Is it dead or alive and kicking?