Poll

Please read the first post in this topic before playing 'Fantasy Local Election 2012 - Old Town''

Lynda Barber    Lib Dem
10 (5.2%)
Roderick Bluh    Conservative
4 (2.1%)
Kareen Boyd    Independent
34 (17.5%)
Norman Butler    Labour
8 (4.1%)
Terry Davis    UKIP
3 (1.5%)
Paul Dixon    Labour
18 (9.3%)
Noel Gardner    UKIP
5 (2.6%)
Peter Mallinson    Conservative
5 (2.6%)
Brian Mattock    Conservative
3 (1.5%)
David Miles    Green Party
12 (6.2%)
Tracy Ockley    Lib Dem
7 (3.6%)
John Short     UKIP
21 (10.8%)
Catherine Smith    Lib Dem
31 (16%)
Nadine Watts     Labour
32 (16.5%)
None of the above
1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: May 03, 2012, 05:03:54 AM

Author Topic: Swindon Plays.... Fantasy Local Election 2012 - Old Town Ward  (Read 7400 times)

Offline Outoftowner

• Hello !
Re: Swindon Plays.... Fantasy Local Election 2012 - Old Town Ward
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 06:58:32 AM »
Unfortunately CoOT I won't take your bet. If Bluh gets back in, for him, the silent majority will have spoken, supporting his past record and giving him their assent to more of the same. We will then see even more secrecy in developing his asset stripping and use of other people's money.

Sorry folks. More of the same I'm afraid. I had hoped to see Rodders join his mate Tricky in the dole queue but the good citizens of Old Town have ensured continued access to your wallets.
What's it all about?

Offline Richard Symonds

Re: Swindon Plays.... Fantasy Local Election 2012 - Old Town Ward
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 11:42:51 PM »
Well I got one out of three right one half right and one very wrong.

Congratulations to Nadine Watts she will make a great Councillor with her intelligent approach and listening skills.  I look forward to her contests with Rod Bluh and wish her well in her attempts to make him and his administration accountable.

I would also like to congratulate Kareen Boyd for her not inconsiderable achievement at the poles, it should make Rod Bluh stop and think, but it probably won't but I know that will not curtail her efforts to do the right thing for her fellow residents.  If I know anything about Kareen I believe she is just warming up!!  So do the right thing Rod, stop think and just talk her otherwise you might enjoy the law of unintended consequences!
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group