Author Topic: Adver comments - I wonder who 'bobby wright' is?  (Read 50527 times)

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
Re: Adver comments - I wonder who 'bobby wright' is?
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 09:56:06 PM »

I wonder about Always Grumpy as well...

Always Grumpy never misses an opportunity to have a go at me on the Adver website about the Coate campaign - and his postings go back for years. I'm sure that he is rabid conservative supporter if not a councillor.

These are mere guesses and I may be wrong but...
I would consider placing a bet that " Always Grumpy" and I 2 Could B are the same person.

The latter was originally called I 2 Could B Coate Water (as a deliberate ploy to be confused with and intimidating to "I Too" ? )

I 2 Could B was also called 20 Eyes (pretty certain of that one)

"They" are avid defender(s) of the most prolific wannabe politician dominating the threads (who has been caught out using multiple logins more than once) regardless of how rude he is? (recently discredited TS when it was mentioned)

Check out the threads that have arguments lasting days/weeks and see what you think

I have spent far too much time on those threads.   :D

Think I'll give it up now before I turn totally doolally  :crazy2:

Proud to be gone

Offline boothill

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 12:26:57 AM »
I have sent an email to Mr Hurley, and asked him what is going to be done about 'bobby wrights' comments..  :wink:

The second word is ALL !
Old people believe everything...middle aged people suspect everything...young people know everything    3 2 1 back in the room !

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 02:18:51 PM »

I wouldn't waste time wondering who any of them are. 

Trolling using multiple personas is the www equivalent of using inflatable tanks or a pufferfish inflating itself to look bigger than it really is and when one person flits between multiple web personas to 'surround' and gang-bang their 'nemesis' their state of mind is probably such that they are not going to write anything credible, convincing or trustworthy.

I have sent an email to Mr Hurley, and asked him what is going to be done about 'bobby wrights' comments..  :wink:

Personally speaking:  I don't want anything done about Bobby Wrights comments because to request their removal is to condone the same censorship and curtailmant of free speech and debate that the 'Bobby Wrights' of the www want to impose on everyone else.

That 'Bobby' says he wants it done with an AK47 says much about his political viewpoint and is an interesting reflection of the dictatorial and mentally violent nature of Swindon's right wing who ignore the views of others until the noise level becomes such that they start fantasising about gunning them down.....

Offline Muggins

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 03:59:20 PM »
Mean while, north of the town, an old biddy is polishing her runes and buffing up the crystal ball, whilst the acrid essence of a pot of herbs boiling on the back burner surrounds her, later they will be cast into a cauldron and used in a vile spell.

Swifter and more deadly than any metal weapon.

Is still it illegal to cast spells, or threaten to cast them?
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 06:15:40 PM »
Indeed. The last 'Bobby' (totally unrelated OF COURSE to this particular character  :wink:) whom we tried to moderate because of their increasingly offensive behaviour went off falsely claiming he'd been banned.

My attitude is to let them have their say as far as is legally possible, as all reasonable people can see them and their ethics for what they are.

What I find odd is their dedicated compulsion to keep doing it when its so obviously counter-productive. Stupidity is the word which best describes, I guess.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'

Offline Outoftowner

• Hello !
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »

Yes Tobes;

Stupidity is the word which best describes, I guess.

How would anyone imagine that gunning people down with an Assault Rifle would attract business to the town?
What's it all about?

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 08:52:07 PM »
Hmmm
To say something or to write/type something - the initiator must therefore have thought about it / had the thought in his /her head/mind!

One does wonder what images this conjures in the mind of the initiator.

For example when people initiate communication /converse etc the recipient imagines/creates images in his /her mind from what the other person is telling them!  Hence why we laugh at jokes as we picture the scenario.

Most people know that an AK47 is a powerful machine gun and just by looking at the word AK47 conjures up an image of a gun (for me personally ). The word ' muppets' for me relates to the puppets used on the Muppet show.

Not only has Bobby wright indicated an urge towards violence and letting rip with a machine gun,  he/she has also de-humanised members of Talk Swindon by referring to them as Muppets which as we know are puppets. Does this make him feel better about his/her thoughts of using the Ak47?

Serial Killers do this allegedly - people become objects, that's how they deal with the guilt and morality of the situation by using this process of dis association and distancing.

In layman's terms, the bobby wright character has a score to settle - what, I don't know, why,  I don't know - is it a personal score? Highly probable.

Funny things us humans eh? 
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Outoftowner

• Hello !
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
We is all Nutters Chav.

But some of us is less Nuttier than others(?)

(Your streamlined milk-float is lookin' hijackable at the moment. If I nick it, can I bring it back to be recharged?)
What's it all about?

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 11:20:26 PM »
We is all Nutters Chav.

But some of us is less Nuttier than others(?)

(Your streamlined milk-float is lookin' hijackable at the moment. If I nick it, can I bring it back to be recharged?)

You will have to!  There are no other charge points in Swindon !!
Well that's a lie - fish brothers Nissan,  or anyone who is willing to let you plug it in to their socket !
(No I am not being vile - just in case)

My streamlined milk-float does well over 90mph and pulls away very quickly.
I have helped to save two eco trees on the planet now! Oh and I'm currently ranking silver because of my eco driving - my car tells me this. It talks to me in a posh ladies voice.

No I'm not a nutty  Nutter - it really does tell me this information! 

Renault are bringing out the 'tizzy an EV made for two - one behind the other tandem style - a bit of a con though as you have to rent the battery and pay to have a charge point installed.  They are also bringing out the Renault Zoe.  Both can be found on youtube.

I like the look of the Nissan nuvu

Offline Des Moffatt

• Hello !
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 12:24:18 AM »
In my absence just before Peter Mallison crossed the floor he described me as a muppet in Labour group, presumably a twisting of my family name. My mate Maurice Fanning was instantly very unkind to Peter. I hadn't heard of the word being used in derogatory fashion before that. I later had a poisen pen letter in the same vein to my home address complete with post code with the name Des Muppett. It's of no importance and I do not suggest Peter Mallison responsible for the poisen pen letter or that he is bobby wright.

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 04:57:22 AM »

'Wing Commander Shattering-Buttocks' would be an appropriately vile Adver pseudonym for Peter Mallinson :)

Of course he'd be talking of strafing the Talkswindon trenches, not clearing them with an AK.

Like his leader he prefers to devastate Swindon from a safe distance. 

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 10:34:06 AM »

'Wing Commander Shattering-Buttocks' would be an appropriately vile Adver pseudonym for Peter Mallinson :)

Of course he'd be talking of strafing the Talkswindon trenches, not clearing them with an AK.

Like his leader he prefers to devastate Swindon from a safe distance.

Geoff I am very sorry I must correct you - Peter was a Flight Lieutenant in the RAF not a Wing Commander.

The Bramptons is blessed with two retired Flight Lieutenants and even one retired Squadron Leader.

I live in exalted company!!
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Muggins

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 12:02:06 PM »
Exalted aye? But there again, did they get to be that via what they knew, who they knew, or how much they could pay?
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 10:35:20 PM »
Aahahahahahaha!

;D

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9625668.Mobility_scooter_goes_up_in_flames/?ref=mr

Bobby Wright says...
3:54pm Mon 2 Apr 12

You can bet your bottom dollar that those special kind of people from the vile trashswindon will soon be trying to blame it on poor maintenance due to council cuts.
We’re all glad that Brenda is OK and as anyone knows, these things sometimes just happen.

They're really doing their ineffective best to troll up a reaction, eh?

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »
Aahahahahahaha!

;D

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9625668.Mobility_scooter_goes_up_in_flames/?ref=mr

Bobby Wright says...
3:54pm Mon 2 Apr 12

You can bet your bottom dollar that those special kind of people from the vile trashswindon will soon be trying to blame it on poor maintenance due to council cuts.
We’re all glad that Brenda is OK and as anyone knows, these things sometimes just happen.

They're really doing their ineffective best to troll up a reaction, eh?

Far too much time on ones hands me thinks! 

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 02:34:49 AM »

Desperately seeking attention, isn't he?

Anyhow, several lamplighters have (independently of each other) advanced opinions of who 'Bobby Wright' is.

Interestingly they have all reached the same conclusion.

Personally speaking I can't be arsed to pander to his grudge.  He isn't, and never was,  up to challenging nature of TS so it's no surprise that he's taken up an 'anonymous' residency within the mastabatorium of the adver comments section....

...Which suits his low brow admirably :) 

Offline Jean

• Jefferies Land Conservation Trust
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2012, 09:51:11 AM »
And more from him today on the Adver letter's page:
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9629402.It_s_David_v_Goliath_at_council_elections/#commentsList

Bobby Wright says...
9:33am Wed 4 Apr 12
Oh what a really silly woman Mrs Boyd is.

The so called “800” named petition was actually 2 petitions and a survey and contained the same multiple signers across the three. Boyd cannot even understand the rules of submitting a council petition.

Egged on by the sanctimonious support from those special kind of people on the TalkShite forum, she now think that the whole of the town really supports her. In fact most see these NIMBY’s for what they really are, self interested individuals who’s only real interest is protecting the price of their properties by not having a needed school in their area.

Best advice to Mrs Boyd is to take a long hard look at what she’s been hearing from the likes of the vile gentleman and understand that she is merely being used as yet another bullet in the gun he’s not man enough to fire himself.
Live simply so that others might simply live

Offline Muggins

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 10:15:30 AM »
He knows an amazing amount about the petition for someone supposedly not involved at the council level, doesn't he?

And misguided in his comments!   

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
He knows an amazing amount about the petition for someone supposedly not involved at the council level, doesn't he?

:wink:    :coffee:

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »

Is that a clue in itself as to his identity?
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group