Author Topic: Celebrity Planning Blight #1 - The True Size Of Kevin McCloud's Gorsehill Grand Design  (Read 12134 times)

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Can't we rally around and get rid of him and the other members of the Reichstag?

Oh dear or dear.

This sort of thing doesn't normally go well.

Stand by for incoming outrage.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Richard Symonds

Can't we rally around and get rid of him and the other members of the Reichstag?

Oh dear or dear.

This sort of thing doesn't normally go well.

Stand by for incoming outrage.

But didn't they, the unmentionables, burn the Reichstag down in the interests of.................
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Pays to be selective with your history.

Being on the winning side helps.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Des Moffatt

• Hello !
I concur ICDT
The bully’s lackey is always more annoying than the bully. The lackey sneers at your discomfort and aims the most damaging kick after the bully has satisfied his ego.
In a previous life I called them scabs. Any Swindon candidates for the title of “developers lackey” come to mind anyone?