Author Topic: Tory Scandal Cllr Bawden To Compulsory Purchase Land and Cut Down 250 Trees !  (Read 11214 times)

Offline Muggins

Bob, since the start of the Community Forest, in the day when they had an annual report (do they still ahve one?) they would boast how many miles/years of hedgerow had been planted and how mnay trees had been planted. 

Very good, then I would ask the question, in the same period, how many hedgerows have been taken out and how many trees have been felled? 

Because at the same time they were having their heyday, so were the developers.

Doesn't have to be Bats Mart, no development should take place without a ecological study - and proper one, a good idea might be for Jennyb to instigate one herself.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline jennyb

• Kareen
Do you know... I think some of my fellow serfs are already working with Batman...
It takes wisdom to know what you know and wisdom to know what you don't know and when to call in those who do. Often the people who do know will advise that evidence and research are very helpful when making decisions. Who knows it might even save a bit of money.

Offline Muggins

Don't forget Robin, plenty of bird men about.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)