Author Topic: TV show aims to help you with phobias, fears and anxieties  (Read 1235 times)

Offline CAN Television

• Hello !
TV show aims to help you with phobias, fears and anxieties
« on: August 24, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »
Do you have a fear or phobia?
A situation which you find difficult, distressing or uncomfortable?
Does it badly affect your day to day life, or maybe your family’s life? 
And would you like help to overcome it?
CAN TV are making a television pilot, which aims to help people to overcome their fears and phobias. 
With the aid of our experienced team, we will guide you every step of the way - with the aim of helping you to overcome your problem. 
From a fear of heights to Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, nothing is off limits.
If you are interested in working with us, or have a friend or relative who may be affected,
please get in-touch 
EMAIL ADDRESS help@cantv.tv
TELEPHONE 020 34 111 060

Offline MsD Meanor

• Hello !
Re: TV show aims to help you with phobias, fears and anxieties
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
Or see a hypnotherapist. :coolsmiley:

Offline boothill

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
I somehow think that the Bluhs Brothers might want to avail themselves of this company's services in the near future !

http://www.canassociates.co.uk/PR-CrisisManagement.aspx
Old people believe everything...middle aged people suspect everything...young people know everything    3 2 1 back in the room !

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 10:39:14 PM »
Rollercoasters, I have a fear of them coming of the rails and a fear of not being properly secured in and falling out  :embarassed:

I was offered £500 once if i sat in the front car on the Pepsi Max (the bigone)I turned it down.
I did go on the big dipper at Blackpool under protest, clung on for dear life, white knuckles,  sweaty palms and I screamed and prayed and screamed and prayed a bit more then laugh hysterically, then cried  :'( . I ended up being the bag and coat holder for everyone after that.

Nope,  me and coasters and those spinny things up in the air do not get on well at all.  :-\ its not a height thing, its a fear of falling out or de-railing in mid air. I do enjoy the tea cups and the Walters though!
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline boothill

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 09:29:04 AM »
                                            "I do enjoy the tea cups and the Walters though"

Now now Chav....try to keep it clean !
Old people believe everything...middle aged people suspect everything...young people know everything    3 2 1 back in the room !

Offline Alex

• Alex Coppock-Bunce Hypnotherapy & Counselling
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 09:47:10 AM »
A very sensible fear Chav, apparently the one we are all born with- fear of falling. Makes sense when you think about it as we are being carried all over the place and totally powerless. I don't like it either and I am a hypnotherapist!

It is only when it gets in the way of you doing what you want to do that it becomes a problem. Then you can do something about it if you want to- and change the internal video that is playing..

Offline Muggins

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 03:12:32 PM »
AhAh the fear of falling, that's why I can't go near the kerb when I'm on my scooter!   

In the last few years, I can't even watch it anything like it on the tele without my stomach churning - you know how you feel the bump, even though you are not the one jumping!  I would not fly, I think twice before getting on any form of public transport or going farther than the outskirts of Swindon. I'm with Samuel Johnson on this one - a ship is a prison with a chance of drowning applies to all transport for me.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)