Author Topic: Cllr Perkins shouts out million quid wifi rescue package is right here right now  (Read 21143 times)

Drone

Council officers - all expenditure over £500 needs to be justified, signed off by at least two members of staff and listed on the council's internet site.

Councillors - expenditure of £130,000 requires no approval , business plan or project management.

Seems fair...

Offline Richard Symonds

The council has raised £130,000 ( where from we ask )

Creative Accounting, how else?

WTF have Network Rail got to do with Manchester Road, apart from being darned good customers I hear ?

Is this another example of the Council spending money with Companies using Labour from elsewhere?  Stanza pavement enterprises certainly did!!

All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline MsD Meanor

• Hello !
And so are the "Cardio" & "Avidity Consulting" web sites.

If you want a look at how to misuse English, look at the "Aqovia" website. It's a collection of words, not all of them from the Oxford English dictionary, used in random order.

You have to be able to recognise Bulls*t when you see it...someting that many (I didn't say "all" Steve!) people fail to be able to do.

They probably used a  Random Mission Statement Generator http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb2001/AutoMSG.htm   ;D