Author Topic: Cllr Perkins shouts out million quid wifi rescue package is right here right now  (Read 25002 times)

Offline Richard Symonds

No Muggins as the Yanks would say the good voters of Shaw and Nine Elms are FAT DUMB and HAPPY. but.........

when they become aware of Wi-fi and Councillor Perkins role in it they start to get very annoyed at the waste of money.

Could it be that wherever he stands this whole issue could determine his future as a politician in Swindon?
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Bobby Bingo

Could it be that wherever he stands this whole issue could determine his future as a politician in Swindon?

Oh if only!!!
Bobby

Offline Richard Symonds

Oh if only!!!

Bobby you have no faith in the good people of Swindon.  :crazy2:

Not Interested may rule OK but then when they get mad, wow watch out and that already applies to the people who know about Wi-fi and its Carry On.

Goeff I have the title for the next Movie.

Carry On Wi-fi or should that be Carry On Garry?
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Drone

No Muggins as the Yanks would say the good voters of Shaw and Nine Elms are FAT DUMB and HAPPY. but.........

when they become aware of Wi-fi and Councillor Perkins role in it they start to get very annoyed at the waste of money.

Let's not forget that Cllr Perkins was opposed in the local election by BobFM. Standing next to Bob, I'D look like a decent political prospect!

Ringer

No way it would be your Ruby Slippers that would do it! (As munchkins runaway and hide in the distance)

Drone

Flying monkeys to deliver my campaign leaflets, and my slogan? "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

Ringer

Flying monkeys to deliver my campaign leaflets, and my slogan? "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too! That is so cruel and if any pretty people who have dogs are reading this then I apologise on behalf of the poster.

Flying monkeys to deliver campaign leaflets will you have to declare that as an expense?

Drone

I'm technically classing them as 'interns'...

Offline Muggins

This thread has come over all wizard...or is it Dorothy?

in reponse to
Yeh, Ringer, just like some of the worst contestants on BB survived the weekly vote - at least the viewers were actually engaged with and watching the programme and contestants, however the voters in his ward ?????????? are they paying attention???

and more to the point, where would they have to go to watch him sleeping ...euclid towers perhaps ?

A sleeping Perkins isn't the problem, a wide awake one is!  A magic mirror is what we need.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
Eh?......... Dorothy........ Perkins?
Proud to be gone

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
Mr Symonds there is no 'next movie' well not for Mr Reid Snr. Anyway.......
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Richard Symonds

Mr Symonds there is no 'next movie' well not for Mr Reid Snr. Anyway.......

Well Mellon it is up to you then?

Ringer

Is it now Day 10 since Perkins shouted out his political career saving deal!  :coffee:

Offline Outoftowner

• Hello !
And amazingly, it is 60 days since the 60 day non-disclosure / confidentiality period ended. So 120 days then.
What's it all about?

Ringer

120 days this sounds like he has a real mountain to climb  :2funny:

Drone

My only consolation is that my children, or my children's children, may someday enjoy free wi-fi in swindon.

Offline Des Morgan

• Hello !
My only consolation is that my children, or my children's children, may someday enjoy free wi-fi in swindon

Fret not - they already can enjoy free Wi-Fi - just vist a Swindon library and log on for 2 hours 'free'

Offline Richard Symonds

My only consolation is that my children, or my children's children, may someday enjoy free wi-fi in swindon

Fret not - they already can enjoy free Wi-Fi - just vist a Swindon library and log on for 2 hours 'free'

As you know Des this was always the case so why on earth did we ever need Digital City?

Nothing to do with egos I hope?

Drone

Or any cafe or pub, in the town centre, most business parks, hotels...

Ringer

Talk talk opening superfast exchanges in Swindon for business customers. Has this anything to do with the stalling of wifi or it's subsequent  rescue package? http://www.wiltshirebusinessonline.co.uk/news/9137051.Talk_Talk_introduces_new_exchanges_in_Swindon/