Author Topic: North Swindon Expands Westwards and North Towards Chapel Farm.  (Read 54493 times)

Offline Steve Wakefield

Re: North Swindon Expands Westwards and North Towards Chapel Farm.
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2012, 04:22:35 PM »
Gorgon

You are probably right as well in my opinion planning and its outcomes are occaisionally as subjective as they are objective :wink:

Interesting bit on localism etc on this site http://www.wilbrahamassociates.co.uk/Info/Planning-News.aspx
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Candide7

• All is for the best in the best of all worlds
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2012, 11:07:05 PM »
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9752186.Residents_are_urged_to_have_say_on_Tadpole_Farm_homes/

Well the weekend has come and gone and still no sign of any leaflets from our Tory ward councillors. Bit late now if they wanted to get residents out for Tuesday as the Adver article writes.

Sums up the Tories in this ward - at best ineffective and incompetent, at worst not being straight with residents since I doubt there were any leaflets delivered... Just a PR stunt to convince people they were doing something when the opposite is the real truth
Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire) - I hate what you say but I defend your right to say it

The opinions and views expressed are my own and are not those of any organisation I belong to

George Elliot

« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2012, 10:56:59 PM »
I was under the impression that thousands were going to be delivered.
Ward councillors for St Andrews and Priory Vale will deliver 4,000 letters ahead of Swindon Council’s planning committee meeting at 6pm on Tuesday at the Civic Offices.

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2012, 11:07:23 PM »
Has anyone got a leaflet yet?  :crazy2:
Proud to be gone

Mr Grumble

« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
Why didn't the residents of the Justinian concrete jungle get one?

Has the blue campaign team got smaller?  Someone told me that there was only a handful of juniors in the Blunsdon Arms on Saturday to fight for Boudicca and her friend.

MrGrumpy

« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2012, 11:40:57 PM »
Not a sniff of the much publicised Tory leaflet in my part of Priory Vale - have yet to hear from anyone who has seen one....was it 4000 leaflets or hen's teeth they were supposed to be delivering?

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2013, 08:52:10 PM »

Administrator Comment Part One of this topic is now locked

Part Two continues here: North Swindon Expands Westwards and North Towards Chapel Farm. Part 2