Author Topic: Adver Comments Emulator #1  (Read 11414 times)

Offline Ringer

Re: Adver Comments Emulator #1
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 03:04:17 PM »
I think you'll find the pantomime season for this year is over after tomorrow's performance.
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline I Could Do That

• Swindon Born & Bred & Gone
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 03:18:27 PM »
And then, when you are challenged to tell us what the 20 alternative is, you walk away...?

If you think I'd respond to A Mole then you, like him, are sadly mistaken.

Although you HAVE responded to him, in a prolonged manner, throughout most of this thread.
Yes there are (at least) three Labour councillors on this site. There are also Conservative, and Independents.
However there seems to be only one yacking bigot.
Clearly you have crawled here to bring this forum down to the level yourself and Brisley enjoy, on the Pratver site.
Proud to be gone

Offline 20Eyes

• Too fast, too deep, blah blah blah
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »
And then, when you are challenged to tell us what the 20 alternative is, you walk away...?

Why on earth would I respond to A Mole? Or Tobes? You know as well as I do that it's pointless.

Although you HAVE responded to him, in a prolonged manner, throughout most of this thread.

Only to point out how funny he is.

Yes there are (at least) three Labour councillors on this site. There are also Conservative, and Independents.

'Yacking bigot' - that would be anyone you don't agree with? Nice line in irony there.

Clearly you have crawled here to bring this forum down to the level yourself and Brisley enjoy, on the Pratver site.

That's the trouble with political debate, too much politics and not enough debate from Swindon Clown School or  Pissiman and Ragrow homes. *Yawn* Constantly repeating the same, unfunny and tired 'jokes' over and over - are you and A Mole related by any chance?

I Too Could Be A Councillor (other than the fact nobody would vote for me...)
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." ~ Potter Stewart

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »
I have a feeling A Mole will persist with it for some time to come.
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." ~ Potter Stewart

Offline I Could Do That

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2011, 03:40:16 PM »

Why on earth would I respond to A Mole? Or Tobes? You know as well as I do that it's pointless.

Only to point out how funny he is.

'Yacking bigot' - that would be anyone you don't agree with? Nice line in irony there.

That's the trouble with political debate, too much politics and not enough debate from Swindon Clown School or  Pissiman and Ragrow homes. *Yawn* Constantly repeating the same, unfunny and tired 'jokes' over and over - are you and A Mole related by any chance?

I Too Could Be A Councillor (other than the fact nobody would vote for me...)

What?
Now you've totally lost the plot.
You couldn't be a councillor, even if people did vote for you. The Third Reicht don't have any seats (yet)
Proud to be gone

Offline I Could Do That

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2011, 03:49:06 PM »
Quote from 20 Eyes - And yet when anyone offers to opposing views on Talk Swindon, they're branded a 'troll'. Interesting. The more I read this forum, the more it's like a sixth-form common room corner clique. If you don't fit in, you're the 'enemy' who seeks to prevent the otherwise certain world changing plans.

Crikey! you must have a black uniform, with two little S's on the collar.
I've got blonde hair, blue eyes, and a note from me mam. Can I be excused?
Proud to be gone

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 04:33:08 PM »
You couldn't be a councillor, even if people did vote for you. The Third Reicht don't have any seats (yet)

No, you see, I'd just made that comment, about you. You can't just repeat it.

I'm a Nazi because I don't share your view. The irony is almost Biblical.

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2011, 04:33:50 PM »
Quote from 20 Eyes - And yet when anyone offers to opposing views on Talk Swindon, they're branded a 'troll'. Interesting. The more I read this forum, the more it's like a sixth-form common room corner clique. If you don't fit in, you're the 'enemy' who seeks to prevent the otherwise certain world changing plans.

Crikey! you must have a black uniform, with two little S's on the collar.
I've got blonde hair, blue eyes, and a note from me mam. Can I be excused?

Um, you're not really getting this, are you? I can see why you simply post the same weak 'jokes' over and over again now, you've just got nothing to add to anything, have you?

Offline I Could Do That

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2011, 04:51:01 PM »
 :santa_grin:
Proud to be gone

Offline A Mole

• Hello !
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 04:54:25 PM »
***Sending you a hug Mr Blackwell***

xxx

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 04:22:43 PM »
Now now children!!
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline 20Eyes

Re: The Vatman cometh....but who called him forth?
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 09:08:12 AM »
Hmm.

Offline Jarvis

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »

From the 'Vatman cometh' thread

.....I'm not sure many on your forum would be overly concerned......

Interested to know in what context you said/used: 'Your forum', e.g, as someone who considers they are not part of that forum, or suggesting it is 'owned' by another ? 

Offline Muggins

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 03:46:31 PM »
Like this you mean?

Behaviour on the group which is: DISRUPTIVE

1.  Aggression:-Deflating other's status, attacking the group or its values; joking in a barbed or semi-concealed way.

2.  Blocking:- Disagreeing and opposing beyond 'reason'; resisting stubbornly the groups wish for personally oriented reasons. Using hidden agenda to thwart the movement of the group.

3.  Dominating: -Asserting authority or superiority to manipulate group or certain of its members; interpreting contributions of other; controlling by means of flattery or other form of patronising behaviour.

4.  Out of Field Behaviour:- Making a display in 'Playboy' fashion of one's lack of involvement; abandoning the group while remaining physically with it; seeking recognition in ways not relevant to group task

5.  Avoidance Behaviour:- Pursuing special interests not related to task. Staying off subject to avoid commitment. Preventing group from facing up to controversy.

Old training Document.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2011, 04:03:46 PM »

From the 'Vatman cometh' thread

.....I'm not sure many on your forum would be overly concerned......

Interested to know in what context you said/used: 'Your forum', e.g, as someone who considers they are not part of that forum, or suggesting it is 'owned' by another ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this Geoff Reid's forum?

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2011, 04:08:34 PM »
Like this you mean?

Behaviour on the group which is: DISRUPTIVE

1.  Aggression:-Deflating other's status, attacking the group or its values; joking in a barbed or semi-concealed way.

2.  Blocking:- Disagreeing and opposing beyond 'reason'; resisting stubbornly the groups wish for personally oriented reasons. Using hidden agenda to thwart the movement of the group.

3.  Dominating: -Asserting authority or superiority to manipulate group or certain of its members; interpreting contributions of other; controlling by means of flattery or other form of patronising behaviour.

4.  Out of Field Behaviour:- Making a display in 'Playboy' fashion of one's lack of involvement; abandoning the group while remaining physically with it; seeking recognition in ways not relevant to group task

5.  Avoidance Behaviour:- Pursuing special interests not related to task. Staying off subject to avoid commitment. Preventing group from facing up to controversy.
Old training Document.

Interesting, the part I've highlighted would presumably include making constant jibes about people being 'Pantomime Trolls' and posting oh-so-hilarious 'Troll' images?

And as for the part in red, well...

Offline Muggins

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »
Ah, but..............the behaviour  described in each of the five  is not necassarily applicable to the one/the same person.   
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »
Ah, but..............the behaviour  described in each of the five  is not necassarily applicable to the one/the same person.   

Oh, right, just several different people.

Could you explain how that makes it acceptable?

Be honest, Muggins, what you really mean is that the things you can point out from your old training manual that you believe pertain to me show an incisive wit/cleverness. But if any of those things pertain to your forum buddies, it suddenly doesn't count.

Seems to be something of a trend.

Offline Muggins

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 05:31:59 PM »
But they are your forum buddies too......

I have not drawn any conclusions from 'my old training manual'  as to where any poster fits in.  Just for the record, I didn't write the manual.

Personally I don't find much wit, incisiveness or anything clever in most of your contributions, but I know that won't worry you. You appear confident enough in your own ability not to worry about the opinions of others.

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »
But they are your forum buddies too......

Somehow, I don't think they'd see it that way.