Author Topic: Tig goes for a spin....  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Tig goes for a spin....
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »

Rachaels Parents gave her a 'Rally Drive' gift certificate for her Birthday last December (2009). This November, (2010), she finally used it!

It was a lot of fun although perhaps a little short. Her smile says it all though :)

We also wandered into the Tempest Rally, (which was being held on the same day, and decided that if we ever win the lottery we'll take up rallying as a husband and wife team.

We haven't decided who will drive yet.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1</a>

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: Tig goes for a spin....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »

Rachaels Parents gave her a 'Rally Drive' gift certificate for her Birthday last December (2009). This November, (2010), she finally used it!

It was a lot of fun although perhaps a little short. Her smile says it all though :)

We also wandered into the Tempest Rally, (which was being held on the same day, and decided that if we ever win the lottery we'll take up rallying as a husband and wife team.

We haven't decided who will drive yet.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1</a>

hahaha Well done tig  O0
You never know , you could end up with a bungie jump this time round  ;)

I have always fancied driving a tractor or combine harvester  ;D
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Tig

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
Been there done the bungie jump, I think it's time to jump out of a plane  :)

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 07:52:12 PM »

I would go tandem with you Tig , but I know I don't like heights and there would probably severe 'toilet activity' coming from me on the way down  :2funny:

At least if I stick to the Tractor and Combine Harvester driving, I can plough and spray the field  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:08:19 PM »

I would go tandem with you Tig , but I know I don't like heights and there would probably severe 'toilet activity' coming from me on the way down  :2funny:

At least if I stick to the Tractor and Combine Harvester driving, I can plough and spray the field  :2funny: :2funny:

You serious about wanting a go in a tractor..... 
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »

Of Course !   O0
I have always fancied driving one over a field (NOT on Tadpole Lane though!)

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »

Tea Boy - Can you get me a tractor (I am being serious), and permission to drive it at Lydiard park ?
I am thinking March/April time when the weather is slightly better, as I have an Idea.

Uplands Special School are desperate to raise money for their memorial garden.
I have always had the urge to drive a tractor, so why not combine the two and I will get people to sponsor me to drive a Tractor across Lydiard dressed as a Punk Rocker  !!!

Can you help me to achieve this ? - I am being serious  O0

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 01:55:51 PM »
P.S - I promise I will listen to instructions and behave.  :angel:

Offline Bobby Bingo

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »
Perhaps we could get the Wurzels or at least a recording of them singing "I got a Combine Harvester etc."
You could also go for a Scarecrow competition but you would have to insist that certain councillors would have to
 disguise themselves to ensure a level playing field. Especially the one that constantly knocks Penhill.
Bobby

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 08:25:56 PM »

Tea Boy - Can you get me a tractor (I am being serious), and permission to drive it at Lydiard park ?
I am thinking March/April time when the weather is slightly better, as I have an Idea.

Uplands Special School are desperate to raise money for their memorial garden.
I have always had the urge to drive a tractor, so why not combine the two and I will get people to sponsor me to drive a Tractor across Lydiard dressed as a Punk Rocker  !!!

Can you help me to achieve this ? - I am being serious  O0

I can't help you....... but I know some one who might, I had a chat with him and he's going to see what can be arranged......  will ping you a message to confirm either way when he gets back to me.
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later