Author Topic: 10 a.m Today - Rod Bluh on the Wakefield & Wright Show - 105.5  (Read 871 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
10 a.m Today - Rod Bluh on the Wakefield & Wright Show - 105.5
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:05:18 AM »
Today, (Monday 18th October), at 10:00 a.m on Swindon 105.5 fm.

Steve Wakefield and Bob Wright  - "Community Talkback Show"

Steve Wakefield and Bob Wright Meeting the people who help make Swindon tick. Local community leaders, Councillors, MPs, Police,charity reps and more...

Although the online schedule doesn't say this, Steve tells me that Conservative leader of the Council, Rod Bluh is on their show today. 

Will Steve and Bob give Rod an easy ride or will they risk the Rodigharchs wrath by probing some of his more recent lunacy?

:popcorn:

I can't receive 105.5 FM in West Swindon and neither can I get their online player to work.   I may have to sit in the car to listen to this......

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Re: 10 a.m Today - Rod Bluh on the Wakefield & Wright Show - 105.5
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 08:03:52 AM »

Steve says:

"It's a program that's on every Monday morning at 10 a.m  and it's all about the community in and around Swindon.  It's all about where you live, your street and your neighbourhood.....it may even surprise you to find out what's going on.  Want to hear about a hot topic?, nows your chance"

Listen to community talkback with Steve Wakefield and Bob Wright every Monday morning at 10 a.m.

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 08:15:49 AM »
Listen in I am sure that everyone wil get something out of the discussion? :angel: It is not an ambush programme it is a magazine one, all around a coversation. It's not questions then an a transmission of the political message answer, and it is certainly a long way from Paxman!

Wrath,  :tickedoff: Lunacy :o interesting combination/choice   :-\
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Terminatrix

• Underpaid & Overtaxed
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 08:29:09 AM »

"It is not an ambush programme it is a magazine one"

Has it been called an ambush programme ?

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 05:05:52 PM »
I missed it - what happened?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'