Author Topic: Wiltshire Wildlife Trust local food survey  (Read 651 times)

Offline Simon

• Jnr. Jedi
    • Swindon Climate Action Network
Wiltshire Wildlife Trust local food survey
« on: July 17, 2010, 11:22:00 AM »
Please help Wiltshire Wildlife Trust in their bid for lottery funding to promote locally grown food...

Quote from: Kate Robinson
If you live in Wiltshire or Swindon, Please help us set up a new project through the National Lottery.

Wiltshire Wildlife Trust wishes to get more people using locally grown food – getting outdoors and active and finding out about the fantastic food available from local farmers. 

We need the views of at least 500 people to find out how we should design our project to create maximum effect.

Please go to this link for our survey (which takes under 3 minutes to complete) and then pass it on to any of your contacts in Swindon and Wiltshire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Localfood

If successful, we will be working in partnership with (Swindon and Wiltshire Councils, PCT, Housing Associations, Wiltshire World Changers, SCAN and possibly others).  If you would like more information about the proposed project directly from me, please feel free to ring or email me.

Very many thanks for your help!  The survey closes on 31st July.

Kate Robinson
Food and Composting Officer
Wiltshire Wildlife Trust
Science Museum
Wroughton, Swindon SN4 9LT
Tel. 01793 814823
Mob. 07876 301617

We are all in this together, but some of us are more in it than others (with apologies to George Orwell)

Offline Muggins

Re: Wiltshire Wildlife Trust local food survey
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 06:12:51 PM »
Done - why do surveys never have the questions I want to answer?
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)