Poll

Does Councillor Rod Bluh write his own column in the newspaper?

Author Topic: Does Councillor Rod Bluh write his own column in the newspaper?  (Read 8281 times)

Offline Richard Symonds

Re: Does Councillor Rod Bluh write his own column in the newspaper?
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 10:29:01 PM »
Today's contribution is a shocker. Come on all you developers, build all around Swindon. Don't expect us to object, we need the housing no matter what ordinary people think. But at least he's being honest!

One has to ask the question - does he care anymore?

Is all this development to be his epitaph?

Going out in a blaze of development and then  :censored: off to France, never to be seen or heard of again?
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 11:10:51 PM »
Today's contribution is a shocker. Come on all you developers, build all around Swindon. Don't expect us to object, we need the housing no matter what ordinary people think. But at least he's being honest!

I thought Rod exposed himself in his column.  Pulled his coat open wide and really bared his principles for all to see.

Must blog it tomorrow :)

Offline Ringer

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 02:03:50 AM »

Going out in a blaze of development and then  :censored: off to France, never to be seen or heard of again?

Is that wishful thinking?
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 01:01:31 PM »
Or will the Tories be buying his ticket?
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Drone

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 03:29:03 PM »

Is that wishful thinking?

I've heard the Himalayas are lovely at this time of year. Awful Wi-Fi service, though.
derp derp herp herp derp