Author Topic: Neeeer 2 : Pry Farm  (Read 14785 times)

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
Neeeer 2 : Pry Farm
« on: April 17, 2010, 12:00:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f77XiaeCP_M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f77XiaeCP_M</a>

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Muggins

Re: Neeeer 2 : Pry Farm
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 06:52:03 PM »
Such a shame you can't send that message where everyone can see it, on boards, spaced out along the verges in the place to be developed.   i.e. Go where people are...............don't wait for them to come here.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 09:13:36 PM »
Excellent idea........
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
as an after thought.......Mr Williams, would you be kind enough to share your comments and
thoughts on the debate of Pry Farm?? And as a continuation to this
question can you please state any actions or movements that either
support or protest the Pry Farm development that yourself have
undertaken

Offline Tobes

• Regents
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 02:04:44 AM »
Hello Mellon - I'm not familiar with Pry Farm - can you give some details/links?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - [attributed to] Voltaire... 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita' - William of Occam.... 'You have a right to feel offended, but just cos you are offended doesn't mean you are right'

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »
Pry Farm is an additional development of around 3000 homes in west swindon, in a basic summary it would push the boundaries for swindon into wootton bassett, put a high increase in pressure onto the west swindon infrastructure and populus aka it is not a sustainable development

When I'm back near my pc ill post the links for you

Offline daproofreader

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 04:17:28 PM »
Pry Farm is an additional development of around 3000 homes in west swindon, in a basic summary it would push the boundaries for swindon into wootton bassett, put a high increase in pressure onto the west swindon infrastructure and populus aka it is not a sustainable development

When I'm back near my pc ill post the links for you

WOT    NO WiFI laptop then ?

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 05:23:09 PM »
No, I don't have a wireless laptop only a blackberry. Besides this detracting from the issue of pry farm and west swindons councillors apparent lazyness and disregard for transparency and honesty with the public.....

Offline daproofreader

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »
No, I don't have a wireless laptop only a blackberry. Besides this detracting from the issue of pry farm and west swindons councillors apparent lazyness and disregard for transparency and honesty with the public.....

Run that by me again would you please ?

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 06:12:23 PM »
Certainly, let's start with transparency - in my view the councillors involved with pry farm and another development (involving Mr Tomlinson, I haven't forgotten) are tottally inept of answering legit questions and revealing details to the questioning public AND secoondly honesty - let's face it , we all know the tories are as bent as a banana

Offline daproofreader

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »
Certainly, let's start with transparency - in my view the councillors involved with pry farm and another development (involving Mr Tomlinson, I haven't forgotten) are tottally inept of answering legit questions and revealing details to the questioning public AND secoondly honesty - let's face it , we all know the tories are as bent as a banana

Banana you say ??  IMHO ALL politicians resemble a Jamie Oliver corkscrew....I should know...I lived for over 5 years in the state that invented corruption and all that went with it....SBC corruption ?    a gnat's fa*t  compared to Chi Town     TYVM

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 06:34:43 PM »
I'm a tad confused over your last post, can you expand on it ?

Offline daproofreader

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 06:38:30 PM »
GG Mellon....you'll be telling us all next that you've NEVER heard of Chi Town ?    It's quite aways from W-S M

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 06:48:16 PM »
Were not focusing on chicago and the Obama scandal......its west swindon, if you wish to talk about chicago and scandal there , please start your own thread. 

Offline daproofreader

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 06:58:40 PM »
Mellon....If you're so insular as to only view events no further afield than W/B fair play moi luvver!

Get real... Swinetown is but a "bit player" in the scheme of world events, and if you personally think that events such as the WFi scam are important...why not inform Virgin Media/Talk Talk/BT Connect/O3/ of your findings ?

S'cuse me while those n me have a laff

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »
You've mis-understood the point of this thread, its NOT about WiFi its about pry farm the reason I'm focussing on west swindon is because its where I live.

Offline daproofreader

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 07:19:07 PM »
Fair play to you too moi luvver ....enjoy !

Offline Bobby Bingo

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 08:59:21 AM »
I do believe some of our contributors need to be careful with their accusations of S.B.C. being bent. If you can prove this show us your true identity and stand up and be counted.
I still await the outcome of two of the leading tories spat about "brown envelopes"
Bobby

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 10:23:11 AM »
I have the right to remain anonymous besides can you point out where the accusation was made??

Offline Muggins

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 10:47:21 AM »
Back to the subject of Pry Farm, I know I don't live over West but I'm still interested in these developments. (As it happens and as an aside I think I had an ancestor that lived in Pry Farm too).

Mellon, you say that it's a development of 3000 homes. I'm fairly sure that the Penhill end of Abbey Meads and up on the ridge totals 4000, so that sort of gives you some idea of how much land it will take, although these days they build denser so it could be blocks of flats etc.,, that make up the number.

Is the development being 'called' Pry Farm or is it just the Pry farm land? If it is, it must be a big farm or a very squashed in development.
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)