Author Topic: Liberal Election Videos  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Liberal Election Videos
« on: April 12, 2010, 10:10:04 AM »

Content TBA

Offline Ringer

Re: Liberal Election Videos
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:36 AM »
Can they afford one?
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 11:37:41 AM »

'Spose I could knock a quickie up for 'em....

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 11:52:03 AM »

Here you go, best I can do at short notice.

Vince Cable forced to defend Nick Cleggs use of language and the first Liberal Democrat election poster

This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDJ2Y5yVGEI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bDJ2Y5yVGEI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Offline Bobby Bingo

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 04:00:25 PM »
 Does Vince Cable suffer from halitosis?
From the expression on his face I would hate to be his dentist.
Bobby

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 07:33:21 PM »
I walked into a room in the centre of town this evening and was introduced to Damon Hooton the PPC Lib Dem candidate for South Swindon.  We enjoyed a long chat and he came over very well.

It will be interesting to see what type of impact he makes on election day.  I have a feeling he might do quite well.

All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Ringer

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 07:22:14 AM »
I walked into a room in the centre of town this evening and was introduced to Damon Hooton the PPC Lib Dem candidate for South Swindon.  We enjoyed a long chat and he came over very well.

It will be interesting to see what type of impact he makes on election day.  I have a feeling he might do quite well.

In your dreams. Was this location somewhere in the centre of town top secret? or was it public access. Can you tell or will you have to kill us?
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 08:11:59 AM »
Hardly Ringer, but Martha Parry as one of her community initatives has been interviewing all the candidates in the election on Camera.  Damon was there for that purpose yesterday and Anne Snelgrove will be in attendance today.

There will be one notable absentee from this process who has never responded to his invitation and that is Justin Tomlinson.  That I find interesting, maybe communities are not a priority in his campagn? 
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group