Author Topic: UKIP Ahead of the Political Game  (Read 681 times)

robert feal-martinez

UKIP Ahead of the Political Game
« on: February 25, 2010, 09:52:22 AM »
Being the number one political party on the internet was a difficult act to follow, but UKIP has done just that. As the most talked about party on social networking sites during the Euro Elections and since, UKIP decided to provide supporters and interested parties with their own APP. The updated version is now available and can be downloaded for free http://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/ukip/id349668556?mt=8

Offline Steve Wakefield

Re: UKIP Ahead of the Political Game
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
Well done Bob, and I noted your comment on the College being pulled down yes you are right that it was to be down by june last year or am I mixing up the adver articles? Obviously you are on the case, so thank you! And whose million pound do you think it is? I have no idea so if you can let me know I would appreciate it.
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Bobby Bingo

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »
There was a board on the college building stating
"Exciting new development here soon"
That was at least 3 years ago.
One thing you need to be a Swindonian is patience!
Bobby

Offline Ringer

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 12:18:21 PM »
Or a new council :2funny:
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

robert feal-martinez

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 12:27:46 PM »
Talking of UKIP, PMQ's should be interesting tonight, Nigel Farage will be appearing fresh from his ferocious attack on the new President of the EU. I think the sort of questions will be predictable but good for UKIP.

Small | Large