Author Topic: 3. The Scrutiny Process  (Read 16409 times)

Offline Ringer

Re: 3. The Scrutiny Process
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »
No

Thank you (Thats a 2 word reply!)
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Ringer

Re: 3. The Scrutiny Process
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »
A Swindon council tax payer over a year ago said
I am disgusted at the whole bloody thing !
The way in which I perceive it is that it feels to me like its all cloak and dagger, I am a tax payer and I like
to know where my hard earned cash is going - and I like to be given an option to voice my opinion.

Was I sent a letter in the post in the form of a survey asking me questions re: WIFI and asking as a tax payer do I think its a good investment that would benefit swindon 'NO'

I hope people have learned from this, and I want to see a council who are transparent in all they do, even If I dont agree with some things, at least then I know they are being open about things.
Another Swindon council Tax payer said this only a few days ago
Mr Hunt claims that his company was damaged by public criticism.
"There has been a lot of effect on the business with the public noise and debates that have gone on? the kind that is politically damaging to us and the aggression towards the project." Is political discussion really a surprise when he went looking for funding from politicians? And lets be clear, there has been no ?aggression? towards ?the project?, only to the secretive way in which the decision was made

Apologies to the people for using their quotes, but do the two when put together, go together like a coach and horses?

To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print