Author Topic: lamplighters Bulletin #6 - masons & masonry  (Read 9245 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
lamplighters Bulletin #6 - masons & masonry
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:54:08 AM »
Lamplighters #6 bulletin is behind schedule, (I was away at a funeral yesterday), so will write this up later today :)

Right, sorry I'm late folks.....

Last week saw some odd stuff happening at the civic which rippled outwards with startling rapidity.

Firstly:

Boasts being broadcast from the Tory camp were very much along the lines of 'The Adver has been gagged' and 'Rod Bluh is untouchable'.  I think there's some truth to the first boast, the second one is designed to bolster Bluhs rapidly evaporating 'authority' over 'his' group.

Made obvious by it's absence in last weeks adver is the big story about Michael Dickinsons public in-council meeting promise to refer the 'wifi deal' to the SBC audit committee, and the audit committees subsequent unanimous vote to refer the deal to internal audit proper. Odd that, eh?

Also obvious by it's absence was any reporting of Rod Bluh's calling Michael Dickinson a 'leaker' when Dickinson had the temerity to request, again, details of the Getsignal/Digital City business plan.  I certainly expected to see a few column inches in the Adver about this, especially as Cllr Dickinson said:

Quote from: Cllr Dickinson
"The issue between myself & cllr Bluh is now closed"

..before then saying:

Quote from:  Cllr Dickinson
I have been on the phone to the Adver re: this, should be 'interesting' to see what's printed - I will reply to the points raised here as I have given a call to them after posting here & answer as truthfully as I can.

But nothing appeared in print.  Go figure.....

Councillor Dickinson was pencilled into Rod Bluhs diary for a meeting towards the end of last week, (I was at a funeral so missed the real-time gossip), so has Cllr Dickinson grown a second set of cojones after the first set were mauled off in the previous Bluh cHarm offensive?, has Cllr Dickinson received an apology for being branded a 'leaker', or is he now 'onside' and sticking to Bluhs 'vitally important key messages' ???  Tell us if you know: leaks@talkswindon.org

Masonry

It's also been suggested to us that Bluh, or one of his corporals, previously tried to get Dave King to retract story which reported the: 'We'll compulsorily purchase the Mechanics institute from Mathew Singh'  threats made by SBC office Dave Potter, allegedly on the orders of a member of Bluhs cabinet.  We know the story wasn't retracted......

....but we have since learned that the 2 dozen copies of the Advertiser that used to mysteriously appear in the foyer of the civic every day have, in fact, stopped appearing.  Could these events be connected?

Bluh is not untouchable. Not legally, not politically and definitely not in the court of public opinion.  The Masons might call the occasional favour in for him, the local press might worry that past political indiscretions might be recalled to bite it, but the truth can be suppressed only fleetingly and even scapegoats develop a sense of danger eventually.

And speaking of Scapegoats....

It has finally dawned on some senior figures at SBC that when the sticky stuff hits the fan at the civic, their names are on the paperwork, not Roddericks.  Some of them have recently taken to holding impromptu and whispered meetings away from the civic buildings and off the usual thoroughfares.  The walls of the civic do have ears, and perhaps the conversation was completely innocent, but as our eagle-eyed lamplighter didn't have a parabolic microphone to hand, we'll never know.  Keep 'em peeled when you're around the civic though, you too can play 'Spot the scapegoat'.

Getsignal

Getsignal now have a twitter feed, which is nice because they, (Getsignal), were seen to be promoting the fact that they, (getsignal), are a core component of SBC's Connecting People, Connecting Places agenda, which is supposed to be all about connectivity and connecting people for the free and unimpeded engagement of Swindons residents and the apparatus of local government, of which Getsignal is now a part of.

Strange then, that Getsignal recently blocked the well known local blogger Komadori because he was indeed 'engaging' and connecting himself with Getsignal.  This doesn't bode well for the 'engagement' potential of Cp2 when one of its core components seeks to censor or prevent the engagement of someone because they, (Getsignal), either don't agree with his opinion or don't like the facts he publishes.

* I notice tonight that Getsignal appear to have dropped the 'Connecting People, Connecting Places' banner from their website and have replaced it with:  "Connectivity on the move".   More oddness.

A Mayoral Miscalculation?

Apparently a whole load of people with poor mobility turned up at the civic to give the Mayor, (Councillor David Wren), a petition.  I'm told he was 'too busy to see them', so the adver got some great photos of the shop mobility gang doing 'j' turns, 'doughnuts' and 'drifting' around the civic car park on their shopmobility scooters.  I don't know whether Rod allowed the Adver to publish them or not.

Fuckwittage.

Councillor Derique Montaut may have earned himself a Talkswindon Dodo this week.  I'm not going to publish the fine detail yet because I want to see whether he redeems himself over the next few days.  It was remarkably stupid though....

Do the right thing Monty.....

Whispers from Westminster

A senior Labour personality should be travelling Westwards from Westminster even as I add this snippet to the bulletin.  If the Tories didn't know about this in advance then the village rumours, (Westminster Village), that the Labour party has had a successful mole catching and killing operation are probably true.

I think I know where this person is headed, and if I'm right it confirms - to me at least - the general size and shape of the electoral battlefield in Swindon.

Perhaps you're one of the 600+ readers of my Dead Men Walking? general election thread, in which case you'll already be vaguely familiar with this:

Quote from: Me
Remember that Michael Wills is a good friend of Gordon Brown and Anne Snelgrove is the prime mentalists chief fag.  She will be one of the very first people in the country to learn when the election will be and I'm willing to bet that both Snelgrove and Wills will be given a sufficient heads up from McDoom to distribute one further leaflet, (using their communications allowance), before the general election is called.  If you receive a leaflet from either MP I think an election announcement will follow within days.  I think of this as a 'snap' election early warning mechanism.

I believe that Rod Bluh and his cabinet within a cabinet have given the Labour party a perfect opportunity to almost completely localise the 2010 general election debate in Swindon conveniently allowing Anne Snelgrove and Victor Argawal to share the same key local messages as their candidates for council.  The labour group in council are uncharacteristically well prepared, well informed and so well briefed that I think they can probably sustain the WiFi barrage for a few weeks yet and I'd be surprised if the ammunition isn't already being stacked for their assault on the budget proposal.

I reckon it will suit the Labour election campaign very nicely indeed for the Tories to conduct 'business as usual' and force an unpopular budget through council.  They, (labour), will then spend every single day until election day publicly tearing the budget to pieces and highlighting every single embarrassing instance of cuts, savings, deletions, rationalisation, and reorganisation.  One bee sting may inconvenience, a few be quite painful, but dozens can kill.

Come election day, whether it be local or general, I think what people will remember as they enter the polling booth is what really affects them every day and not necessarily the now more remote issues of banking crises and bonuses.  What they will think about is a country that now appears to be recovering slowly, while the borough slips further into the mire with reducing services but more expensive council tax, leisure facilities et al.

Well.... the residents of Eastcott have just been leafleted and the key messages were 'as predicted' by this forum and senior Labour figures are pencilling visits to Swindon into their diaries.  What can it all mean, eh?  Possible game-on for a general election announcement, that's what.   It also appears that the prime mentalist has been taught how to cry, so if he can successfully play the part of a 'Blair Victim' to the Iraq enquiry, and the Tories poll lead drops by another 1 or 2 points.....

....then I reckon we're game on for a snap election in April, probably immediately after an interesting Budget.

Invoices from Westminster

Here's a thought: Why is Rod Bluh spending £150,000+ employing Westminster lobbyists when Swindon has not one, but Two members of Parliament, both of whom seem to have been repeatedly inviting Bluh and his gang of four, (the cabinet-within-a-cabinet), to work with them.

Is Bluh cutting his nose off wasting our cash just to spite his face the Towns MP's ?

Final Thoughts

1. Considering that I recently said:

Quote from: Me
Finally then, it's no secret that I want Anne Snelgrove out of office so I don't ever want to start a thread entitled 'Bluh Buggers Bucklands Bid - Snelgrove Wins'.....

....readers might like to give some thought to the following question: Which topic, (currently being discussed on Talkswindon),  is serious enough that I would ask her to ignore my previous causticity towards her and request a meeting at her office?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:12:56 AM by Geoff Reid »

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: lamplighters Bulletin #6 - masons & masonry
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 12:53:24 PM »
Lamplighters #6 bulletin is behind schedule, (I was away at a funeral yesterday), so will write this up later today :)

I shall look forward to this one  :)
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

AndyH

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 10:50:54 PM »
I shall look forward to this one  :)

Me too  ;)

Piston Broke

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
The title is intriguing! Is that coz Lamplighters is like the "All Seeing Eye" peering into the corners of darkness ;)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »

New at post #1

Offline Ringer

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 12:16:06 AM »
So a change of name did they not try that before with Windscale, now Sellafield oh and not to forget Lower Penhill now the Valley or vikki verki? Getsignal went Live on 16th December in Highworth what is happening now, nearly 2 months later, anyone know?

To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline komadori

• komadori's green corner
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 12:31:00 AM »
According to the company's own website, it's slow progress.
Quote from: Get Signal
Our WIFI network is growing incrementally in Highworth and you should see increased coverage daily.

If something's worth doing it's worth doing in green. komadori's green c

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 01:06:25 AM »
Oh. That's a shame, I've been blocked by Getsignal as well  :-\

This is starting to feel like the moment in the Wizard of Oz when everyone realises the Wizard isn't really a Wizard at all.

All together now:

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 08:45:04 AM »

Just added 'Whispers from Westminster' and 'Final Thoughts' to post #1   :)

Piston Broke

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 09:10:10 AM »
Does that mean fido has been muzzled? Anyway as Dave Cameron said too many tweets make a twat it is owned 40% by SBC and loaned 450k by the Bank of Mum and Dad SBC council tax payers.

Does this mean SBC has now been implicated in the stasi style tactics of a big bruv council?which as poor old Hitesh Patel only has 40% of the influence cannot veto anything. Good Value for money? I can't stop  :2funny: as I read this thread.

Offline Muggins

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 09:40:47 AM »

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

You can however :-

know for certain
there is someone behind the curtain!
Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 09:44:41 AM »
Hitesh Patel only has 40% of the influence cannot veto anything. Good Value for money?

A reference to SBC's Director of 'Business Transformation', Hitesh Patel, who is also a Director of Digital City (UK) Ltd*.  He's utterly powerless to influence anything within the Digital City Boardroom** of course, the other two directors can vote him, (and therefore SBC itself), down every single time if they wish.

*  An interesting but little known fact.  Hitesh Patel was already a Director of Digital City (UK) Ltd before he co-authored a briefing note to Rod Bluh and the cabinet-within-a-cabinet advising them to 'invest' in Digital City (UK) Ltd's wifi scheme.

When Hitesh Patel,( SBC Director of Business Transformation), Stephen Taylor, (SBC's Director of Law and Democratic Services), and Stuart McKellar, (SBC Director of Finance and 151 Officer), co authored the cabinet briefing note, not one of them of them thought to disclose to Rod Bluh and his cabinet-within-a-cabinet that Hitesh Patel was already a director of the company they were advising them to 'invest' in.

Of course it's more likely that the three SBC Directors knew that Rod Bluh and the cabinet-within-a-cabinet already knew, and the omission of the fact from the cabinet briefing note was deliberate because none of them, (officers or Bluh), wanted the public to know that Patel already was, and had been for some time, a director of Digital City (UK) LTD. 

The briefing note mentions the intention, (future tense), to have Patel represent SBC on the board of Digital City (UK) Ltd, but very definitely does not disclose the fact that he already was.

One pertinent question to ask here would be:  Who knew Hitesh Patel was already a director of Digital City (UK) Ltd and when did they know it?

:popcorn:

** A boardroom provided by Rod Bluh/Swindon Borough Council, (i.e, us), utterly free of any rental charges.

Erm.....can Talkswindon also have a suite of offices in the DMJ Tower please?, they'll need to be free of charge of course......

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 09:46:15 AM »
Does that mean fido has been muzzled?

No, Getsignal cannot easily muzzle Fido unless they disable their own RSS feed  :)

Fido is alive and well but operating under cover  ;)

Offline komadori

• komadori's green corner
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 07:46:08 PM »
Similarly, despite being blocked by GetSignal, I'm still receiving their twitters by other means. :)
Clearly when it comes to technology, the directors of Digital City (UK) Ltd have a lot to learn….
If something's worth doing it's worth doing in green. komadori's green c

Offline Thelma and Louise

• Somebody said get a life... so they did.
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 10:54:00 PM »
Similarly, despite being blocked by GetSignal, I'm still receiving their twitters by other means. :)
Clearly when it comes to technology, the directors of Digital City (UK) Ltd have a lot to learn….

Well Louise and I have been looking on the 'GetSignal' website - to see what people are saying about it.
Public Comments

The free wifi net from Signal being rolled out across Swindon and Highworth is surprisingly quick!  Here’s to a national rollout.
Mr D Treadwell, Highworth Resident, 09.02.10

I managed to connect for the first time last night and used the full two hours straight away, I don’t have a landline so it’s the first time I’ve been able to access the internet and email from my flat – it’s fantastic.  I definitely want to sign up for the 24/7 upgrade as soon as it’s available.
Mr M Holloway, Highworth Resident, 06.02.10

I just wanted to personally thank you for this project and cannot wait for it to arrive in my area.  I live in Taw Hill, and still to this day, everyone in my street (Ashdown Way) has very very bad internet.  My speed currently is around 512mbs which is awful. Your newsletter update is very informative and makes very good reading.  I will wait as long as it takes for my area to get coverage and as soon as it does, I for one will be paying for the 20MBS option.  Keep up the good work and again - Thanks!
Mr A Train, Swindon Resident, 04.02.10

I’m very excited about this service. I truly hope that your wifi nodes are of a high standard to handle large connection numbers!
Mr G McHugh, Swindon Resident, 03.02.10

I spoke with the chair of Highworth Business Group on Friday……..when I suggested it might be £9.99 for 20mb 24/7 his eyes lit up and he said he would look forward to completion.
?HCPG welcomes the joint SBC/Getsignal initiative.  For too long this rural area has been a blackspot for accessing broadband at a decent speed.  It is exciting that someone is trying to alleviate this problem and create a service that addresses social need.  We recognise the huge technical difficulties faced by the company and await completion with patience and anticipation.
A lady in Orange Close is using the free service and is delighted.
Mr K Smith, Highworth Community Partnership Group 31.01.10

Hi, I live in Henley Drive, Highworth and have just come back to England after a lengthy break in New Zealand to find Highworth has free wifi! ……..please advise what upgrade options are available should I want to have full access?
Mr R Kuklinksi, Highworth Resident 21.01.10

Hi, I live in Highworth and can see the free signal, 50Mbps and a good signal.
Mr M Stickley, Highworth Resident 14.01.10

Thanks for the reply, I live in Grove Hill Highworth and am looking forward to trying your service. If it proves reliable I will be signing up for the ‘up to 20 Mb’ service as I use the Internet a great deal at home.
Adrian Perkins, Highworth Resident, 05.01.10

Sounds great - let me know when you have any plans for Milton Keynes.
Tony Barron, 04.01.10

Just been reading in the Link Mag. further details of the planned Wifi installation across Swindon. I live in Taw Hill, Northern Swindon.  Would I be able to get the same or better service that is currently provided by Tiscali?  If so, when is the North part of Swindon to be connected to the network?  THIS SCHEME IS A GREAT IDEA.
Paul Instone, 04.01.10

I live in highworth and am wondering if I will be able to pay to use the internet more often than the free two hours in the future?
Mr W Ralph, Highworth Resident 01.01.10

I am very excited about your project and have signed up to your newsletter and created a user account.  I live in Purton and would like to know when this will be available in Purton? Also I work in Swindon and would love to know when the service will be available across Swindon.  Many thanks - looking forward to enjoying your service and being part of such a ground breaking project.
John Grisley, 30.12.09

Many thanks for your two recent emails regarding the SSID name.  Wishing you a Happy New Year and good luck for the Swindon project - I think it will be a fantastic achievement and a ‘poke in the eye’ to the traditional telecomms companies who charge a high price for broadband access with a disproportionate service offer when things go wrong!
Paul Webster, 30.12.09

http://www.getsignal.co.uk/index.php/news/post/public_comments

I wonder why no women have commented !
One is beginning to think ........ are these me for real !
Somebody said get a life... so they did.

Offline Thelma and Louise

• Somebody said get a life... so they did.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »
Louise and I have also looked at the January News !
Signal January Update

Installation
Up until the arrival of the heavy snow, we were on target to complete Highworth by the 15th of January, having gone live with an area around the library on the 16th December. SCS, our installation and maintenance partner, are as you would expect snowed under right now so I am revising to end of January for the completion.

Usage
Currently we have 350 customers registered and last week had 141 live, of the live customers who are all on the free service (we won’t launch the paid service until Highworth is complete and quality assessed) we are seeing about 50 users on line at one time and they downloaded 20Gbs and uploaded 5Gbs. We have not had one complaint from those who are able to connect. If you are online I would appreciate some feedback send your comments to info@getsignal.co.uk

Customer response
I know there is an element of negative around the company but just for balance here are a few positive comments we have received from the public:

“Sounds great - let me know when you have any plans for Milton Keynes” (TB email 04.01.10)

“Thanks for the reply, I live in Grove Hill Highworth and am looking forward to trying your service. If it proves reliable I will be signing up for the ‘up to 20 Mb’ service as I use the Internet a great deal at home”. (AP email 05.01.10)

“Just been reading in the Link Mag. further details of the planned Wifi installation across Swindon. I live in Taw Hill, Northern Swindon.  Would I be able to get the same or better service that is currently provided by Tiscali?  If so, when is the North part of Swindon to be connected to the network?  THIS SCHEME IS A GREAT IDEA”. (PI email 04.01.10)

“I am very excited about your project and have signed up to your newsletter and created a user account.  I live in Purton and would like to know when this will be available in Purton? Also I work in Swindon and would love to know when the service will be available across Swindon.  Many thanks - looking forward to enjoying your service and being part of such a ground breaking project”. (JG email 30.12.09)

“Many thanks for your two recent emails regarding the SSID name.  Wishing you a Happy New Year and good luck for the Swindon project - I think it will be a fantastic achievement and a ‘poke in the eye’ to the traditional telecomms companies who charge a high price for broadband access with a disproportionate service offer when things go wrong!” (PW email 30.12.09)

Web
Our website is live but not yet complete, we expect to have it fully functioning by the end of January. This will include updated FAQ’s more related to being live, a live “chat to us” facility and full customer support. We also hope to have a postcode checker live soon, which will enable the customer to see when we will be coming to their area. Of course website development is an ongoing process and it will continue to develop. Any thoughts you have on our website enhancement would be greatly appreciated.

You will know that we launched with the www.getsignal.co.uk website but wanted the www.getsignal.com to protect us against others taking our traffic away.  We have in the last few days secured it and will be live by the end of January, so whether you put. co.uk or .com you will go to our home page.

Product
As said above up until completion of Highworth we have only launched the free service. On completion of Highworth we will launch our connection only paid service and hopefully our SME business solutions.

We will be offering our first (not sure how many yet) Highworth customers the opportunity to try for free our first applications, which will probably be Energy Monitoring and CCTV Home Security.  This will allow us to make sure that our back end vendor management systems are all working well.

We will add more applications as we continue the rollout.

Price
We have been looking at what the competition are doing around price and, short term promotions apart, for an up to 20 Mbs service, Virgin are offering Broadband only for £25 per month and BT £21 but you have to have their line which is another £11, so £31 in all. There are a host of others but all much the same when you strip out the promotions.

We will launch with the basic up to 20 Mbs connectivity at £9.99 per month with a free router and offer our router for sale to those who only want to stay on the two hours.  We are working on the price at the moment.

Concerns
We are aware of the genuine concerns over health and security from some and we have responded to all requests for answers to those concerns. Of course we will never make everyone happy but we have tried to and, like any responsible company, will keep the situation under review.

Local suppliers
We are pleased that many of our suppliers are local companies. As of today we are working with the following local companies, Etherlive for equipment, SCS for installation and maintenance, DMN for technical support to SCS and Emnico for business support. We are using Thring Townsend for legal issues, Haines Watts for finance and Heath Lambert for insurance. There are four other companies who are pitching to us right now and I expect our local base to grow, particularly in the area of applications.

Sales
Our sales plan is based on selling to around 5,000 homes out of the 88,000, 50% of which are not online, and 1,100 of the c10,000 businesses.

From the feedback to date I would hope to achieve this and more, particularly in the business arena. We also have applications which I am confident we will be able to sell to the Police, PCT and Education services to name but a few. All services we sell will be competitively sold in the open market. We have no preferred supplier status nor do we want one. We think our products will sell because they are the best quality, at the best price and produce the best results.

We have had enquiries from 14 other Councils with eight being more serious than the rest.

I hope this update has been useful, please do let me know.

Rikki Hunt
CEO Digital City (UK) Ltd
E-mail; info@getsignal.co.uk

taken from http://www.getsignal.co.uk/index.php/news/post/signal_january_update(accessed 15/02/2010)

Louise and I are moving to Highworth soon and we are shopping around where internet providers are concerned.
What worries us as with many internet providers is if we pay for 20mb will we get 20mb ?
We watched the Watch Dog programme a while ago where people were paying for various packages and then were capped .
Does unlimited not mean unlimited any more ?

Has anyone else on here had that problem ?

Thanks

Thelms & Lou  ;)
Somebody said get a life... so they did.

Offline Alligator

• Twitter - @Alliflowchart
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 08:29:41 AM »
I haven't looked at the Get Signal site recently so I don't know how they have positioned these comments, however I only had to read the first couple of comments before suspecting that they're 'planted' by people at Get Signal.   :-\

Offline Ringer

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 08:33:38 AM »
I have had O2 offering me home broadband with unlimited download at £7.50 per month and first two months free. I think it is an offer I can't refuse, what do you think Thelma?
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 11:55:01 AM »
I have had O2 offering me home broadband with unlimited download at £7.50 per month and first two months free. I think it is an offer I can't refuse, what do you think Thelma?

Sounds ok, what mb package would that be ?

I recon  Thelma and Louise would need a large package 50mb ,Thelma and I use a laptop for work purposes and to research things on the internet, whilst Louise in online with her Xbox playing COD 4 , sometimes I want to smack her (she is a 30 something adult BTW), when I am working and I can hear grenades and the sound of gun fire and her language It drives me mad.

I suppose they could sign up to virgin again, when they move to their place in Highworth, and then get Louise to sign up to the 2 hours free wireless , that way she can only have 2 hours of online game play lol , mind you then she will get in a strop and play off-line with the surround sound up full  >:(

any one want a lodger now ! - she is free to a good home and comes complete with XBox  ;D

Thelma is ok though, she is quite.
Mind you they say twos company, three is a crowd !

I will be sad to see them leave.
 Lovely Girls  :)

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 11:58:28 AM »

I think £7.50 unlimited download and 2 months free sounds bloody marvelous.
Do you recon GetSignal will price match like PC world and Currys do ?  :smiley6600: