Author Topic: Is The Tory Electronic Gag to be Applied?  (Read 7278 times)

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Re: Is The Tory Electronic Gag to be Applied?
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2010, 07:26:36 PM »
Ever start a conversation and wish you hadn't?

I've voted UKIP, probably will again. Quite keen to learn more now.

:popcorn:
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Ringer

Re: Is The Tory Electronic Gag to be Applied?
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2010, 07:30:34 PM »
Has it been applied or has the bottle has gone? :-\
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Ringer

Has The Tory Electronic Gag been Applied?
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2010, 09:57:28 AM »
I am still waiting for a response to this post  :( Has anyone on TS spoken to any of the Candidates recently? Apart of course from Richard Symonds who dicovered Damon Hooton LibDem  in a room somewhere in Swindon? By the way Richard did you ask him to join TS?
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Steve Wakefield

Re: Is The Tory Talkswindon "Blackout" to be lifted?
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2010, 08:26:57 AM »
Now that the tory triumphalism election is over

@Geoff_Reid: "A New Dawn over Swindon" says new MP Rob Buckland. "You're facing the wrong way..." says Geoff Reid, "That's a sunset!"

Will the self imposed Tory electronic gag Tory Talkswindon Blackout be lifted?

Not to me it isn't.  I have never been anyone's puppet and don't intend to start now.

Will Mellon get their answers, will Neeeeer ever be resolved can Mellon's Video be updated to Part II? Will PS3 produce a build on Swindon Doorstep game?

The possibilities are endless. ::)
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana: