Author Topic: Lamplighter Bulletin #4: 2nd Feb '10 - Ambulance called to Civic Offices  (Read 18824 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Re: Lamplighter Bulletin #4: 2nd Feb '10 - Ambulance called to Civic Offices
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 09:04:42 AM »
Bobby can you not read he said the matter was closed. :-X

Apparently the matter is not as closed as Michael would have as believe. (Mind you, it's certainly not closed from the Talkswindon persepective).

Messages to The Talkswindon Leakline suggest that Michael had another meeting with Rod Bluh towards the end of last week.  Details are scant, so we want to know:

• Was an apology again demanded from Bluh and did Michael get it?

• Was the Getsignal/Digital City business plan requested again, and did Bluh provide it?

• Did Councillor Dickinson collapse like a wee-soaked blanket under the infamous Rod Bluh cHarm offensive?

We need to know these things a long time before the local elections roll around and, despite what the local politards will tell you to the contrary, stuff like this does matter when you're considering how to cast your vote in general elections.

In the absence of information to the contrary I'll be assuming a worst-case scenario.

Piston Broke

Re: Lamplighter Bulletin #4: 2nd Feb '10 - Ambulance called to Civic Offices
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »
We need to know these things a long time before the local elections roll around and, despite what the local politards will tell you to the contrary, stuff like this does matter when you're considering how to cast your vote in general elections.

In the absence of information to the contrary I'll be assuming a worst-case scenario.

I almost believe that the whole thing will be groaning along until after the elections and as the roll out of the service will take many months for universal coverage I think  there is a possibility it will fido dog the council up to the next elections!