Author Topic: Which Conservative Councillor is up this Year?  (Read 3822 times)

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: Which Conservative Councillor is up this Year?
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2010, 09:12:38 AM »
Got to show the flag, Chav, even if they know they won't get in, also it takes votes away from the other parties.  Poor suckers who vote for them, and some do trudge out to the Polling stations, don't realise their vote is completely wasted. 

Something to be said for strategic voting!

so in other words they don't give a  :censored: about Penhill !

What you actually thought that a conservative would?? Even if they did care they would not know where to start.

Good Lord NO !  ;D
I just feel like they don't bother with us regardless if you know what I mean.
I get that sweep it under the carpet feeling when it comes to Tory's and Penhill  :-\
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Muggins

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2010, 09:22:34 AM »
Of course Chav, if we were voting strategically then we would be encouraging people to vote with what we thought was the party likely to have a majority in the Civic - that way they couldn't ignore us! 

Oi! Listen mush. Old eyes, remember? I’ve been around the block a few times. More than a few. They’ve knocked down the blocks I’ve been around and rebuilt them as bigger blocks. Super blocks. And I’ve been round them as well.  The Doctor (Night Terrors)

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »
Of course Chav, if we were voting strategically then we would be encouraging people to vote with what we thought was the party likely to have a majority in the Civic - that way they couldn't ignore us!

The trouble is that the Tories will still be in power if they lose every seat they contest this May.  Might send them a message though!!
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 11:33:13 AM »

The trouble is that the Tories will still be in power if they lose every seat they contest this May.  Might send them a message though!!

It was a good job the tories never adopted that attitude when they were ousting labour.  The LibDems must be doing it right in Eastcott, as the  tories have never even scratched them. Hmmm  talking of back scratching.... no I won't even go there it's another rumour the civic at the moment is rebounding with rumours   now the election is officially on. :-X
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana: