Author Topic: Moredon  (Read 8071 times)

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Re: Moredon
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 09:26:10 PM »
To borrow from ARRSE.

Mess Webley, one round and a glass of scotch?
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 10:04:04 PM »

He doesn't strike me as someone who would, or even could, do the honourable thing.

I blame whoever proposed him as Mayor.

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »
I have to agree that last night's Council was the worst I have experienced as well.  David Wren couldn't even bring himself to look at the individual he was addressing.  By and large he has been a complete unknown during his tenure as Mayor and if the lack of coverage in the media is anything to go by hasn't done very much either.

Anyway, I hope the good people of Moredon will do the right thing in May and remove him, he doesn't deserve a further term.
All my posts are my own opinion and do not represent any political organization or group

Piston Broke

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 11:01:14 PM »
There were some people knocking on the doors today and I think they were labour.

Offline Ringer

Re: Monty Strides Out In Moredon
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
Monty was out and about today looking re energised and very perky. Has Monty got a new lease on life he looks to me like a man on a mission :angel:
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2010, 02:01:20 PM »

I think Monty's Army has been through parts of Freshbrook too  ;D

I received my first ever Labour leaflet through the door this morning which was kind of nice because the other parties seem to have embargoed my gaff  ;D

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2010, 02:33:49 PM »
I got one to, and I think someone else I spoke to did as well in S&NE :o
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2010, 02:39:52 PM »

Leaflet now available for viewing in the 'General Election 2010 - The Countdown' thread 

Offline Des Morgan

• Hello !
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »
As at today nothing from Maureen (I can't help you) Caton - and I live only a few doors from her.  Perhaps she's saving herself for a big effort in the week before or more likely concentrating her efforts in other areas.  Having said that, I have heard nothing from any candidate in the local election.