Author Topic: Talkswindon TV  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
Talkswindon TV
« on: September 05, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »
I know Talkswindon TV already has a logo.....but while being bored to the point i got a little creative and came up with a 5-6 second Talkswindon TV title intro.
At some point along the project i managed to change the frame rate from 29.97 Fps to 50.00 Fps and the end result is that i ended up with 499 frames and a 5 second video that sizes up at around 400 Megs  :D BUT! once it started rendering and i saw the frame count , i just could not be bothered to change the render settings.....still looks good though

[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yq_0Bbe1Je4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yq_0Bbe1Je4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: Talkswindon TV
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 05:32:30 PM »
Hi Mellon

That looks really good  O0
You are very talented ..... well done  :)
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 05:50:24 PM »
i thank you  )))) , im still trying to get to grips with the software...its a little bit touchy about some of the things i tried to get it to do. Ill upload some of the 'outtake' videos a bit later on
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Alex

• Alex Coppock-Bunce Hypnotherapy & Counselling
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 07:39:47 PM »
It looks really professional. Brilliant!