Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Shite.
« on: May 22, 2006, 11:52:39 PM »
As Jess so aptly pointed out:

Dog faeces.

Owners that leave their dog's shit out for us all to enjoy are nasty dirty people.

We're dog owners.....we've got three, and they produce a veritable mountain of 'dog biscuits' on a daily basis.

The morning walk around Lydiard usually starts with "Got the poo bags babe ?"  :) , yep, we clear up after our mutts religiously.

What really, really ticks me off though is people that don't......and what really makes me irate is those that do, but can't quite be bothered to get the bag all the way to the provided dog doo bins, and just hang the bag off the nearest fence, tree or lawn ornament.

FFS....  :bash: :bash: :bash:

I thnk it would be almost poetic to quietly gather up the offenders 'offerings', follow them home and post them through the letterbox after they've gone out......

I think the fine is £1,000 for failing to clean up after your dog.

Offline Alligator

• Twitter - @Alliflowchart
Re: Shite.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:59:45 PM »
I thnk it would be almost poetic to quietly gather up the offenders 'offerings', follow them home and post them through the letterbox after they've gone out......

A few years ago I 'had words' with my neighbour for allowing his little bundle of joy foul the pavement diectly outisde my garden gate.  He didn't take too kindly to this and didn't see either my disgust, or my threats to place the shite on his own doorstep, seriously.

Anyway, I will never forget the look of anger on his face when he discovered that his dogs waste matter had miraculously made its way to his doorstep.   >:D

I'm not sure why he was so angry, after all, if it's ok for me to step over it every day, why should he mind doing the same..... at least he has the pleasure of owning the bloody mutt.

I don't think we ever spoke after that......what a loss that was!