Author Topic: Midnight At The Oasis: Of Millponds And Maelstroms  (Read 15712 times)

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Re: Midnight At The Oasis: Of Millponds And Maelstroms
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 03:39:40 PM »
Then there was the idiot that used to wear the Chelsea shirt

Yeah, I don't know why they bought Ballack either, he clearly hampers Super Frank.

Sooner Essien is fit the better, can stick the dollop on the bench where he belongs.

As far as political types go, well you pick your poison don't you? I find Prescott an unpleasant man at the distance I view him from (it has to be at distance or you can't see all of him) so I am perfectly happy to be spiteful about him, and to see others be spiteful about him. I think he's earned it.

Find me a politician to be proud of from the present generation, that's worthy of comment.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Steve Wakefield

Re: Midnight At The Oasis: Of Millponds And Maelstroms
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »
Oh, nearly forgot - John Prescotts Scandal.  'Confessions of a diary secretary' is one of the funniest damn political drama's I 've ever seen  :)

I quite liked the drama lavender list and Scandal on the Profumo case. Our friends up North hangs loosley around the T. Dan Smith and Poulson saga there are many more but you are right the Pressa one was  fun. :)
All posts on this forum are my own opinion and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana: