Author Topic: PARKING PROBLEMS IN PENHILL  (Read 24172 times)

Offline Simon

• Jnr. Jedi
    • Swindon Climate Action Network
Re: PARKING PROBLEMS IN PENHILL
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 09:34:14 PM »

it's pricey as well unless you are travelling on Shrove Tuesday at 03:15 dressed as a Morris Dancer and have purchased an Intercontinental City Saver Student OAP Great Western Virgin photocard and are carrying a qualifying vole, and do not plan to return before the goat entrails indicate it would be favourable to do so. Engineering works permitting.

I  got one of those tickets once but they wouldn't let me on the bus as I didn't know the correct secret handshake, oh and I forgot my tamborine.

:2funny:

Although I think you're describing rail travel, which can be very expensive for some journeys unless you want to negotiate the labyrinth of fare and booking options.

Bus travel is much simpler - 11 quid and you get a travelcard which lets you roam all round Swindon for free for the next seven days. Or £2.80 for one day. And you don't need to worry about finding a parking space either.

I might just get a bike.

Good move  O0
We are all in this together, but some of us are more in it than others (with apologies to George Orwell)

AndyH

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 05:26:47 PM »
Average car length according to Highway Code is 4m, this is probably the measurement for french cars. If converted into feet it can be applied to English cars.

That said I have no idea when it was last reviewed, and given the amount of city cars and shorty little hatchbacks it may even be a bit generous.

I reckon if your car fits you entirely inside the boundary of your property you should be able to to do it. I miss the old Ford Cortina up on milk crates, which may in fact be what they are trying to avoid come to think of it.

The council officers reason behind the length limit was that once parking permission was granted you had to allow for people who bring home a works vehicle or who have a larger vehicle such as a camper van.

It was in response to this reasoning that I made what I thought was a sensible suggestion that common sense should prevail in these matters and it would be much easier to simply make the rule “Vehicles must be parked totally within the confines of the property and must not in any part extend onto public footpaths or the highway.”

Andy

Offline Peter Mallinson

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »
Hello Pandora,

I sent an e-mail to Peter Greenhalgh containing the following comments,

"I was out and about today in Whitbourn Avenue, the biggest problem that people ask me to look at was parking.

Since the re-developement of Cavendish Square the amount of parking spaces have been drasticly reduced for the residents of Whitbourn Avenue, they cannot park on the road outside their property because of double yellow lines, so they all resort to parking on the grass verges.

The mess that this creates can be seen in the photo's.  What they are asking for is a dropped kerb and off road parking.  There is plenty of land available as you can see from the photo, so could I ask that you get someone from highways to look at the problem and come up with a solution.
"

I am also a member of the Squares Regeneration Board, it is this committee that is overseeing the planning and Regeneration of Cavendish Square. 

Over the past 3 years I have constantly raised the subject of parking in and around the developement and did so again at last weeks meeting.  There has been no input what so ever from local councillors during this time and I think it is a bit rich for them to start campaigning at this very late stage in the developement.  If they had bothered to come along to the board meetings they could have had an impact at the planning stage, but they didnt.

I will continue to ask for more consideration be given to parking in Whitbourn Avenue as I feel the impact of the regeneration is more widespread than anticipated.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 11:56:25 AM »
Hi Peter
Thank you for sharing that. O0

The parking problem is wide spread and with Swindon's ever growing population, hence more families with cars etc, then the
problem will only escalate.

I do think that there needs to be a whole new re-think/ review regarding these issues now.
I know that the guidelines for curtilage parking was reviewed and reduced from the 5.2m requirements to 4.8m in Dec 2005 Re: the answer I got
to my question to the lead cabinet member for that area.

However, we are now in 2008 and as I have mentioned in previous posts, the problems will only get worse if left without being thoroughly reviewed and solutions being put in place to reduce the problems. I say reduce because parking will always be an ongoing issue and will never be totally resolved.

Pandora  >:D >:D
http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/ I AM NOT WHERE I NEED TO BE, BUT THANK GOD, I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »
Hi

Sorry, but I had to bring up the parking issues again.
Yesterday my street was choc o block with parked cars on either side of the road.
Those of us who are fortunate to have driveways were lucky to be able to get on and off
our own driveways.

It worries me how the situation is getting quite bad, and the impact that it could have
on emergency vehicles trying to get through e.g. Fire engines and ambulances, should the need arise.

Now as Cllr Mallinson says, the parking issues are not unique to Penhill alone.
So therefore, should this not be a wake up call to the powers that be at SBC to review curtilage parking, and the possibility
of turing already churned up grassed mud areas into propper parking bays. At least then people will be able to park legally
and it would certainly reduce the number of vehicles parked on either side of narrow roads, thus making the roads easily accessible to
emergency vehicles should the need arise, as well as the refuse collectors.

Well as I mentioned in previous posts, Dec 2005 was the last review there was re: reducing the depth from 5.2m to 4.8m re: curtilage parking.
As I also mentioned, we are now in March  2008 and yes the problem does need to be reviewed again and yes a review of the situation is becoming
long overdue.

The promblem isn't going to go away - And neither am I !!!

So Parking problems in Penhill, parking problems in the Parks area.

Does anyone else in other areas of Swindon have the same or similar issues with parking ???????
If so, please can you list your area, to see how big this issue is becoming, in hope of the situation being reviewed.

Thank you  O0

Pandora  >:D >:D >:D

http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/ I AM NOT WHERE I NEED TO BE, BUT THANK GOD, I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE.

Offline Alligator

• Twitter - @Alliflowchart
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 10:57:01 PM »
Pandorra,

Not sure if you've seen this, but it all sounds rather similar even if the cause if different and the solution may vary.

http://www.talkswindon.org/index.php?topic=2970.msg16169#msg16169

Also on the Adver pages, it looks like Annie the Saviour is getting involved with the problems, so all is well with the world    >:D 

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/swindonnewsheadlines/display.var.2100314.0.mp_snelgrove_to_drive_nationwide_parking_solution.php 

Offline David Glaholm

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »
I have been attempting to get this issue resolved for some years now.
May I clarify that ''Planning permission'' is needed if the vehicle crossing will be on a clasified road meaning the vehicle needs to have room to turn round and not reverse onto the Highway.
''Highway consent''' is needed on other roads to ensure the crossing is built to a proper standard having regard to safety and approved contractors have to be used.
The rule used to be the crossing length was a MAXIMUM of 3 metres that was allowed.
It took a working party chaired by David Wren nearly two years , as they looked at a lot of issues,to say this was too short and could be increased (I think) to 10 metres which was much more sensible.
I have been in touch with the Department for Transport who tell me there are no guidelines on the length of a parking space in someones garden.
It is purely a local issue
As Andy says common sense should prevail and if the vehicle overhangs the footpath a ticket should be issued by the parking attendants.
Unfortunatley this power is not available to us at the moment but I understand it will be if Peter Greenalgh agrees under delegated powers.
This is to be discussed at next wednesdays Cabinet.
I understand it will also be possible,if the power is adopted, to ticket someones car who has parked in their front garden without a proper Crossover.
We all moan about the verges being churned up but at the moment I am advised nothing can be done where there are no yellow lines.
I persuaded the Housing Department to put £100 K each year to provide curtalidge parking for tenants and they pay extra on the rent.
I hoped that as the Council were doing this work for tenants owner occupiers in the area could come on board, at their own cost, and have them put in at the same time thereby getting economies of scale.
I have a meeting a week on Tuesday with Highways officers who I hope will finaly bring this long outstanding issue to an end.
I am amazed at how something so simple has become so complicated.
While I was in Australia visiting my wife's son,and not on a jollie, I took a photo of a dropped kerb 'Aussie' style.
Much simpler and cheaper.
Highways officers were impressed with it but it was not proceeded with 'as Government guidelines' prevent us doing anything different I was told by officials.
As I felt this was a silly answer I took the matter to Michael Willls MP and folowing receipt of a letter I was able to talk to an official at the DofT
and received this advice to look at the link below.
I hope you find it intersting and would welcome views.

www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/sustainable/manforstreets/
and download the 5Mb pdf.  The detail you should look at is Figure 6.12 on page 70.  However, I would reiterate the fact that there is no compulsion to use this detail.  A local authority could vary the step at the kerb and the slope as it sees fit.  It is a local issue

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »
Hi David

Good post and some very valid points.
and yes I too, agree with what Andy says RE:common sense should prevail.

Well fingers crossed  ;)

Pandora >:D >:D

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2008, 09:05:28 PM »
Be the bloody first time if it does.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 03:23:59 PM »
Hi Mart
Be the bloody first time if it does.

Where there is uncertainty, there is hope !!

Well there is at the bottom on my box lol (fingers crossed and all that!!)

Pandora

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »
Too many thinkers, too much process.

My garden, my car fits, I will pay £100 per dropped kerbstone. I will provide hardstanding. If I change my car, and it does not fit, therefore I cannot, nor am I permitted, to park in my garden.

There's a workable policy for you, no committees required and nobody making burbling noises ander the auspices of 'adding value'.
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 07:23:58 PM »
Hi Mart

Too many thinkers, too much process.

My garden, my car fits, I will pay £100 per dropped kerbstone. I will provide hardstanding. If I change my car, and it does not fit, therefore I cannot, nor am I permitted, to park in my garden.

There's a workable policy for you, no committees required and nobody making burbling noises ander the auspices of 'adding value'.

Well done  O0
You have hit the nail on the head.
If only the powers that be would see 'to the point simplicity, and let common sense prevail'.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »
Just an update on the Parking Problems in Penhill:

Cllr Glaholm asked if I could attend a meeting on Wednesday of this week at Premier House SBC re: the parking issues in Penhill etc.
Unfortunately I was unable to attend so I emailed Cllr Glaholm a letter to take with him on my behalf.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I think the outcome of the meeting was constructive and I recieved the following email which was forwarded to me today:

'David following your meeting with Gwillam Lloyd and myself this morning, I write to confirm that we are recommending to Environment and Leisure Overview Committee on 20th March that Residents Parking Advisory Group be asked to look at the suitability of legislation available to the Borough Council in prevention of verge and footway parking and report back to the Cabinet Member Highways, Transport and Strategic Planning. In respect of this I will also ask that, if approved, and in the interests of an inclusive approach, this consider the potential for residents to park off the carriageway and the criteria for doing so.

At our meeting with Gwillam we also agreed to trial an experimental vehicle crossing at a mutually agreeable location. The trial to adapt the present SBC standards to reflect current best practice outlined in the "Manual for streets". In doing so we we also agreed that the tenant or owner of the property served by the experimental crossing will need to submit a vehicle crossing application and agree to fund the works.'

Geof

By reading this, if all goes well with the 'experimental vehicle crossing' then this could be a huge step in setting a precedence for other vehicle crossings in other areas.
So its fingers crossed and well done Cllr Glaholm and everyone who was and still is involved in getting this issue resolved.

This was how Penhill Drive looked in the 1960's,  It certainly isnt like that now with the amount of cars/traffic in Penhill.
Unfortunately we cannot turn back the hands of time, but we can find the solutions and put measures in place to resolve the parking issues we do have.
Its all about working together, a bit of give and take on both sides of the fence, and the willingness to listen and try various approaches untill we get it right.

Pandora  >:D >:D >:D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:37:53 PM by Pandora »

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »
Hi
I have an updated on the parking situation in Penhill.
Cllr Glaholm has been on the case for a very long time now, which I am sure he will comment on.
I have  copy of Penhills TRO's Proposal Summary and I also have the plans which I will post (they are large files so I am only able to post the one at a time)

Pandora   >:D >:D

Cllr Glaholm has also added the junction of Mendip Close and Whitworth Road and the junction of Eastville Road and Haydon View Road following requests from people living in those areas.

Please Note: SYL = Single Yellow Lines
                  DYL= Double Yellow Lines

PENHILL TRO’s PROPOSAL SUMMARY

No
 Charlton Close

Whole length
 SYL’s removed on one side to allow parking. DYL introduced within ends.

Downton Road

Outside No. 29
 Reduce length of existing DYL by extended SYL Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30

Marston Avenue

Whole length
 Existing SYL removed.This may stay as residents will be able to rent a piece of verge to put a parking bay in at their cost.

6a
 Penhill Drive

Outside 203-215
 Existing length of SYL Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30 removed

6c
 Penhill Drive

side of 139 in Ingelsham Road
 DYL extended to protect dropped kerb

6d
 Penhill Drive

Laybys outside John Moulton Hall

Existing DYL removed and replaced with SYL Mon-Fri 8.00-5.30

6f
 Penhill Drive

Outside Nos. 313-319
 Existing DYL removed from layby

6g
 Penhill Drive

Outside 228
 Existing DYL reduced to 10m from junction on one side

Wilcot Avenue

Opposite Nos. 55-57
 DYL removed from turning head

Corsham Road

by shops
 DYL extended across dropped kerb. Existing ‘H’ bar to be removed

Mendip Close

Whole length
 DYL introduced on both sides to protect junction from parking

T14
 Penhill Drive

opposite Nos. 233-235
 Existing length of DYL reduced

Burbage Road

North side between Albourne Close and Westwood Close
 Existing DYL extended through bend to protect visibility for vehicles

Amesbury Close

Cul de sac end

outside Nos 5-8
 Existing SYL Mon-Fri 8.30-6.00 removed

Ramsbury Avenue

South side
 Existing SYL Mon-Fri 8.30-6.00 removed

On the hill going up….

Grafton Road

North side
 Existing lengths of unrestricted parking relocated to prevent build up of traffic at the Junction of Penhill drive

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »
I will upload the plans as soon as I have resized them to enable me to upload them,
so please bear with me.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 12:11:29 AM »
Once I get my head round it, I should have the
documents uploaded in a while lol

I will not let it beat me  >:D >:D

Offline Geoff Reid

• Twitter: @Geoff_Reid
  • Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 12:19:56 AM »

Code: [Select]
<object width="0" height="0" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0"></object><embed src="http://sc1.sclive.net/13.0.1380.0318/Web/Parts/PhotoAlbum/script/slideshow.swf" quality="high" FlashVars="assetsRSS=http://bifferbreslin.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!DCF9C3B45E247109!4328/feed.rss" WMode="opaque" width="320" height="240" name="PanAndZoom" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://bifferbreslin.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!DCF9C3B45E247109!4328">Windows Live Spaces</a>

OOOooh, I was gonna have a dabble at sorting this mess out for you....but I'm too knackered....

....good luck  O0   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 04:47:35 PM »
To see the TRO proposal plans for the Penhill area
Please click on the link below:

http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/?p=77

Geoff, it was easier to do it this way lol, but thanks  O0

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 11:27:24 PM »
http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/?p=77

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »
Hi,
I recieved the following in an email from Cllr Glaholm today:

PUBLIC NOTICE

SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL
(PERMITTED PARKING AREA AND SPECIAL PARKING AREA)
(WAITING RESTRICTIONS, STREET PARKING PLACES, CLEARWAYS AND BUS STOP CLEARWAYS) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2003
AMENDMENT ORDER (No. 12) 2008

Notice is HEREBY GIVEN that Swindon Borough Council proposes to make an Order under the provisions of The Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and The Traffic Management Act 2004, the effect of which will be for the: -

INTRODUCTION OF ‘NO WAITING AT ANY TIME’ RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROADS:

Burbage Road
(North-east side)   From a point opposite and 2 metres west of the party wall of Number 77 and Number 79 Burbage Road for a distance of 62 metres in a south-easterly direction

Charlton Close
(West side)   From a point 11 metres east of the party wall of Number 21 and Number 23 Charlton Close for a distance of 29 metres in a north-easterly direction

(South side)   From a point 4 metres south of the tangent point of its junction with Charlton Road (South road) for a distance of 27 metres in a easterly direction

From a point 14.5 metres east of the party wall of Number 24 and Number 22 for a distance of 9 metres in a south-easterly direction

(North side)   From the cul de sac at the eastern most point of the southern road of Charlton Close for a distance of 3 metres in a westerly direction
From a point 6 metres west of the party wall of Number 1 and Number 3 Charlton Close for a distance of 4 metres in a westerly direction.

(East Side)      From a point 4 metres north of its tangent point with the junction of Charlton Close (southern road) for a distance of 10 metres in a south-easterly direction

Corsham Road
(North-west side)   From a point 11 metres north-east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 6 metres in a north-easterly direction

Grafton Road
(North side)   From a point 14 metres east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 12 metres in an easterly direction

From a point 52 metres east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 4 metres in an easterly direction

Haydon View Road
(West side)   From a point 1 metre south of the party wall of Number 27 and Number 29 Haydon View Road for a distance of 21 metres in a northerly direction

(North-east side)   From a point 7 metres north of the tangent point of its junction with Eastville Road for a distance of 15 metres in a south-easterly direction

(South-east side)    From a point 8 metres south of the tangent point of its junction with Eastville Drive for a distance of 15.5 metres in a north-easterly direction

Inglesham Road
(South-east side)   From a point 3 metres south-west of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 8.5 metres in a south-westerly direction

(North-west side)   From a point 2.5 metres south-west of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 8.5 metres in a south-westerly direction

Warminster Avenue
(South side)   From a point 8 metres north-east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 7 metres in a north-easterly direction

Whitworth Road
(North-west side)   From a point 10 metres west of the tangent point of its junction with Mendip Close for a distance of 18 metres in a north-easterly direction

(North-east side)   From a point 10 metres east of the tangent point of its junction with Mendip Close for a distance of 17 metres in a north-westerly direction

INTRODUCTION OF LIMITED WAITING “NO WAITING MON-SAT 8.30AM-4.30PM” RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROAD:

Downton Road
(North-west side)   From a point opposite and 5 metres south-west of the party wall of Number 42 and Number 44 Downton Road for a distance of 17 metres in a north-easterly direction
INTRODUCTION OF LIMITED WAITING “NO WAITING MON-FRI 8.00AM-5.30PM” RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROADS:

Penhill Drive
(North-east side)   From a point opposite the party wall of Number 117 and Number 119 Penhill Drive for a distance of 19.5 metres in a south-easterly direction

REMOVAL OF “NO WAITING AT ANY TIME” RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROADS:

Downton Road
(North-west side)   From a point opposite and 5 metres south-west of the party wall of Number 42 and Number 44 Downton Road for a distance of 17 metres in a north-easterly direction Penhill Drive

Penhill Drive
(North-east side)   From a point opposite the party wall of Number 117 and Number 119 Penhill Drive for a distance of 19.5 metres in a south-easterly direction

(East side)   From a point 5 metres north of the party wall of Number 313 and Number 315 Penhill Drive for a distance of 17.5 metres in a southerly direction

(North-west side)   From a point 10.5 metres north-east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 28 metres in a north-easterly direction

(South side)   From a point 8 metres east of the party wall of Number 132 and Number 134 Penhill Drive for a distance of 16 metres in an easterly direction

Grafton Road
(North side)   From a point 29 metres east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill Drive for a distance of 12 metres in an easterly direction

From a point 67 metres east of the tangent point of its junction with Penhill    Drive for a distance of 4 metres in an easterly direction

Wilcot Avenue
(North-east side)   From a point opposite and 1 metre north of the party wall of Number 53 and Number 55 Wilcot Avenue in a north-westerly direction including the section set back opposite Number 55 Wilcot Avenue to a point opposite and 2.5 metres north of the party wall of Number 55 and Number 57 Wilcot Avenue
REMOVAL OF “NO WAITING MON-FRI 8.00AM-5.30PM” RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROADS:

Penhill Drive
(North-west side)   From the party wall of Number 201 and Number 203 Penhill Drive for a distance of 12 metres in a north-easterly direction

REMOVAL OF “NO WAITING MON-FRI 8.30AM-6.00PM” RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROADS:

Amesbury Close
(South Side)   From a point 1 metre south of the party wall of Number 6 and Number 5 Lyneham Close in a south-easterly direction around and including the turning head to a point 1 metre north of the property boundary of Numbers 3 & 4 and Numbers 5 & 6 Amesbury Close

Charlton Close
(West side)   From a point 11 metres east of the party wall of Number 21 and Number 23 Charlton Close for a distance of 29 metres in a north-easterly direction

(North side)   From a point 6 metres west of the party wall of Number 1 and Number 3 Charlton Close for a distance of 89 in an easterly direction

From a point 6.5 metres east of the tangent point of its junction with Charlton Close (eastern road) for a distance of 18 metres in a easterly direction   

(South side)   From the party wall of Number 2 and Number 4 Charlton Close for a distance of 86 metres in an easterly direction

From a point 4 metres south of the tangent point of its junction with Charlton Road (South road) for a distance of 27 metres in a easterly direction

(East side)      From a point 4 metres north of the tangent point of its junction with Charlton Close (southern road) for a distance of 78 metres in a northerly direction

Wilcot Avenue
(South-west side)   From a point 7.5 metres south-east of the party wall of Number 45 and Number 47 Wilcot Avenue for a distance of 44 metres in a north-westerly direction

REMOVAL OF “NO WAITING MON-SAT 8.30AM-4.30PM” RESTRICTION ON THE FOLLOWING ROADS:

Ramsbury Avenue
(South side)   From a point 11 metres south of the party wall of Number 25 & 27 and Number 29 & 31 Ramsbury Avenue for a distance of 128 metres in a south-easterly direction

A copy of the draft Order, relevant plans and Statement of Reasons for the proposal may be inspected at the One Stop Shop, Wat Tyler House, Euclid Street, Swindon between 9.00 am and 4.30 pm from Monday to Friday, (extended hours on Thursday until 8pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm)

Objections or representations to the proposed Order should be made in writing to reach the undersigned, quoting reference (za/amd no.12 2008/penhill) by no later than 5 pm on 1 September 2008.

GEOF BRYANT
Interim Director For Highways
Premier House
Station Road
Swindon SN1 1TZ
11 August 2008

For further information regarding the above proposal please contact (01793) 466401 (direct line)
http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/plans_for_penhill.pdf

Pandora  >:D