Author Topic: Leafletting Swindon Centre No2ID Usual venue.  (Read 2779 times)

Offline trevg

• Swindon Dawn Patrol
Leafletting Swindon Centre No2ID Usual venue.
« on: September 27, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
We are into the winter season for that most essential of activities 'Street Leaf-letting'
Good for the unaware populace ,your inner rebel and freedom for all.
If you can help in local or adjacent regional activities (usually Saturdays) then get in touch...even if you can't make our great monthly meetings.
If a General Election surfaces suddenly we will need to focus public opinion very quickly on who is 'for and against' in the corridors of power -on the vital issue of personal identity rights.
Contact Lynda or myself for help/directions if you can contribute to this VITAL activity.   O0

There is a principle which is proof against all information, which is proof against all arguments, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting igno

Offline Lynda

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    • NO2ID Swindon
Re: Leafletting Swindon Centre No2ID Usual venue.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 11:29:46 AM »
The first of these leafleting events.

Saturday September 29th from 11.00
Lynda  NO2ID 07802 151464  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline DavidPayne

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 03:10:52 PM »
Trevor - just to let you know that I took your canvassing materials from Margie when she went for her train. You can get me on 07974 736 364 or davepayne@aol.com to get them back to you.

David

Offline DavidPayne

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »
Let us not say deflowered this erstwhile leafleting virgin, but 'more worldly' if not a little thrilled by the initiation, amongst the inevitable roughing, some kindly attention ::). Satisfaction too in bringing to the cause a young house doctor, though it took half an hour, a heart already so heavily disillusioned with (not so great) Britain as to be unable to raise a concern ...and such warm hands  - Ah but there is more joy in Heaven over a sinner......  - and also in Queensgate (where I live!).

I thank you Trevor and Margie for your encouragement.

David

Offline trevg

• Swindon Dawn Patrol
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »
Good work today... and around 20 signings of petition in around 2 hours.Things are hotting up a touch  >:D
People are more concerned and responsive.
The few 'pro ID',say about 5% of casual public passing by, are also much more sharply dismissive of our opposition to the wretched idea.
I can't really figure that one out.
Maybe they have vested interests/concerns that are now really being threatened by our persistent opposition?
After all the ID infrastructure ' gravy train' must impact a whole realm of people...
So even their tetchy reaction is encouraging !
There is a principle which is proof against all information, which is proof against all arguments, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting igno

Offline trevg

• Swindon Dawn Patrol
Re: Leafletting Swindon Centre No2ID
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 02:27:36 AM »
Another good result Sat last- with more local sign-ups.
Hopefully all our new contacts will produce foot soldiers for later campaigns.
Gill turned up for a trial session and hopefully we'll see her at a meeting soon when her work permits.
Now the election threat/promise? has receded we can drop back to 'holding mode' on leaflets-once/twice a month- but all efforts/initiatives are welcome.
I think it pays to keep up the pressure and this needs new people to bolster our valiant efforts.