Author Topic: Career Opportunities  (Read 815 times)

Offline Mart

• Where's my cow?
Career Opportunities
« on: September 25, 2007, 07:20:03 PM »
In the words of the song 'Career Opportunities are the ones that never knock'

Or so I thought!!!! Aha etc

Mindful of ID cards and the general sense of having an orifice interfered with everytime you interact with an 'official body', weighed down with offers of voluntary redundancy, which would of course see me relocate to the Channel Islands I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone, educate and employ as it were.

I checked out the CIA homepage. I have to say it is worth every penny the US pumps into it.

The country profiles are magnificent, and so comprehensive it could all be cobblers. We Brits for instance are major consumers of Latin American drugs, chaps have a life expectancy of 76 and there is an ethnicity breakdown. Makes you wonder how they get all that information, wonderful resource for kiddies.

I just had a mental vision of a spook jumping into the database to suss out his next opposition.

It is updated as well, they've got Gordnon in it. Laughing boy is omitted.

Anyway, jobs. There is a job description for clandestine operatives, not very clandestine then. You can get $80,000 for analysing any manner of stuff. There's jobs to analyse things I didn't even know existed.

Top site, worth a look.

I'm probably being analysed now, that's another orifice intrusion. Oh bugger.

Next week we look at Mossad.

Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.