Author Topic: Choose your Brown fantasy cabinet  (Read 1046 times)

Offline HeidiT

Choose your Brown fantasy cabinet
« on: June 21, 2007, 11:55:42 PM »
Guys, you all have to have a look at the below !!!!

Ever wanted to choose who runs the country? Here's your chance. Pick your Fantasy Cabinet for prime minister-in-waiting Gordon Brown - and share it with friends.
Make your selections from the list of politicians below, or add your own choices using the Fantasy tab. Drag your picks to the Cabinet table and drop into the appropriate chairs.

Once you've done that, you can send your selection to a friend, as well as the BBC's Daily Politics and Newsnight programmes, which will look at some of the most popular picks - and the most bizarre.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6713255.stm

I won't spoil who you can choose from !!!!!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline ford

Re: Choose your Brown fantasy cabinet
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 11:54:16 AM »
I tried to put helena kennedy in for more than one job.... but couldn't.

Best in Home Office? hmmmmm..... Justice?  hmmm......

where best to use such a valuable resource - or is she better placed outside of cabinet.
I heard of a polictician recently ( Alan Johnson?) who is leaving parliament in order to move back into politics.
Is it so that the closer to the centre of power one reaches the least change one can affect?

I also tried to bung in a bit of code to permanently remove charles clarke from the board - couldn't so put him in charge of football shirts culture - the great indignity of public office.

Offline ford

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 11:56:56 AM »
aha ! i see i have  a bespoke option, allowing me to create three other helena kennedys  - if only that were  possible.

Offline Tel Hudson

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 12:54:23 AM »
But they are all a bunch of losers who could not run a whelk stall.  (Except John Prescott of course but that is his sole qualification.)
I am right 96% of the time. I don't give an aerial intercourse about the other 5%..