Author Topic: Can I put Tony Blair in Room 101 please?  (Read 8992 times)

Offline Petronius Arbiter

• Courtier of Nero, satirical author
Re: Can I put Tony Blair in Room 101 please?
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »
ZPW
Thank you for your advice, I will heed it well, on my Journey. I am shipping out to a new frontier I will be away for a longtime.. Take care I will miss the  :fence1:ing  with you all. I have enjoyed being a gladiator, but the time has now come to sign off from TS, one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

I will miss you all as I trudge off to Gaul. It has been good fun for me but then being selfish was a new experience for me too.

Actually I am really spartacus! remember that great final scene from the movie Spartacus, where everyone stands up and shouts I am Spartacus. ( I am not really Spartacus either) As they say when in Rome!!! Da-svi-da-niya
The man who first coined the phrase: . we bolted incontinently, or as we say to day !!!

Offline ZPW

• Bob Wright better do a stellar job
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 08:43:52 PM »
Bonus teres adversarius.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 08:57:44 PM »
Tobes Simon
Once getting into government, he utterly failed to reverse many of the worst excesses of the previous Tory government, indeed taking many of their policies even further, leaving us with hospitals that we'll still be paying through the nose for in 25 years time, and dubious unaccountable "academies" run by anyone willing to shell out a couple of million quid. Public services are still being run as a way to line the pockets of shareholders and directors, and the element of "public service" seems to have been lost somewhere along the line.
Sadly all I can say is that your "wicked tories" drivel only gives excuses to Blair's excess, a bit like hostages create a bond with their captors and victims of abuse sometimes make excuses for their abuser's actions. Blair did this no one else but Blair Blair Blair, it is his deceitful legacy that will be remembered long after the "wicked tories drivel" is forgotten, unless he begins to fabricate a "I was a victim too" one with the assistance of views like those of the pair of you. :fence1: But and there always is; apart from the "wicked Tories" bit it was a good post Simon and Tobes was right
Top post  Simon O0
PS Geoff The link between Hitler and Blair that you are wondering about is just not PC at worst and tenuous at best :police:
Blair is more Stalinist!! ;)

I agree with you Petronius  :angel:
              Farewell my Gladiator  O0
http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/ I AM NOT WHERE I NEED TO BE, BUT THANK GOD, I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE.

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 09:02:54 PM »
ZPW
Thank you for your advice, I will heed it well, on my Journey. I am shipping out to a new frontier I will be away for a longtime.. Take care I will miss the  :fence1:ing  with you all. I have enjoyed being a gladiator, but the time has now come to sign off from TS, one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

I will miss you all as I trudge off to Gaul. It has been good fun for me but then being selfish was a new experience for me too.

Actually I am really spartacus! remember that great final scene from the movie Spartacus, where everyone stands up and shouts I am Spartacus. ( I am not really Spartacus either) As they say when in Rome!!! Da-svi-da-niya

Hey Gladiator
Dont go...!
I love the fencing. you make good reading.

Farewell Gladiator man 
http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/ I AM NOT WHERE I NEED TO BE, BUT THANK GOD, I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE.

Offline paranormia

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »
Don't just put him in room 101 - please remove him from the planet.

Nothing he has done has been good - he has lied, his cabinet have lied, we have been screwed through taxation and his government has had more sleeze than a bad Ron Jeremy movie !

I long for the days when the Labour government is no more - anyone would be better than this.

Offline ZPW

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:21 PM »

Hey Gladiator
Dont go...!

haud , Vado!
Operor non profero vegrandis kity-cats es propinquus secundum vos.
And take your hairdresser with you.

Offline ZPW

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »

I long for the days when the Labour government is no more - anyone would be better than this.

Be careful what you ask for, you may get it.
One Boden-boy ( I want to be a trick-horse rider) coming your way.