Elections > Swindon Council Elections 2007

I too had some worrying stuff thrust through my door

(1/3) > >>

Winston Smith:

First off, thank you admin for doing the techy part of making this leaflet available  :)

This was pushed through my letterbox the other day, and I have to say it's got me a bit worried.

Can anyone tell me whether there is any truth in the allegations, or is it just rhetoric ?

Thanks.

Alan Hayward:
Chris Shepherd is worth a shout again.

Top man. Shops in Asda in West Swindon so he must be serious about local politics.  ;)

ZPW:
?
--- Quote from: Alan Hayward on April 22, 2007, 07:01:18 PM ---Chris Shepherd is worth a shout again.

Top man. Shops in Asda in West Swindon so he must be serious about local politics.  ;)

--- End quote ---
?

I shop in Asda West Swindon - am I therefore included in the serious-about-local-politics category?

Simon:
I live in F&GP but I prefer to bypass Asda to visit the farmers market at the Outlet Village, and then pick up anything not available there from Sainsburys. Does that mean I'm not serious about local politics? Or does it just mean I think Sainsburys sucks slightly less than Asda, and that farmers markets beat them both hands down for low food miles and cheerful conversation?

Alan Hayward:
No "Asda Happy" Chris then.

I should have known that Mr Wakefield would get back in again...

I think you should stand at the next elections, Simon. On a pro-farmers' market/anti-Asda platform.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version