Author Topic: ASBO the hidden truth!!!  (Read 1102 times)

Offline metro1

• "Hope is not a strategy"
ASBO the hidden truth!!!
« on: December 07, 2006, 08:41:01 AM »
For over 9 months this government has kept people in the dark over ASBO, even Ann Snelgrove, has weighed in on this matter and lambasted the good old aunt sally ESS BEE SEEE. Well its true:

Over Half Of Asbos Breached By Yobs Headlines not my words...

More than half of anti-social behaviour orders are breached by offenders, it has been revealed. The National Audit Office (NAO) has revealed 55% of Asbos are broken across the country, either by committing new offences or by breaching terms of the orders

Well thats why in Manchester they have to issue so many, because now we know why they don't deal with the breeches, just give out the headline figures and get pats on the back from Tony... Toady behaviour is no way to tackle crime.. I hope our MPs are listening...

Viva the National Audit Office.... only 45% of ASBOS work.......

"WAR is a dirty and rotten business, you want to get done and over with it as soon as possible".

Offline metro1

• "Hope is not a strategy"
Re: ASBO the hidden truth!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 08:42:11 AM »
For over 9 months this government has kept people in the dark over ASBO, even Ann Snelgrove, has weighed in on this matter and lambasted the good old aunt sally ESS BEE SEEE. Well its true:

Over Half Of Asbos Breached By Yobs Headlines not my words...

More than half of anti-social behaviour orders are breached by offenders, it has been revealed. The National Audit Office (NAO) has revealed 55% of Asbos are broken across the country, either by committing new offences or by breaching terms of the orders

Well thats why in Manchester they have to issue so many, because now we know why they don't deal with the breeches, just give out the headline figures and get pats on the back from Tony...Toady Tony behaviour is no way to tackle crime.. I hope our MPs are listening...

Viva the National Audit Office.... only 45% of ASBOS work.......
"WAR is a dirty and rotten business, you want to get done and over with it as soon as possible".

Offline ZPW

• Bob Wright better do a stellar job
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 01:57:32 PM »
Asbos are the new black.

they afford most recipients with huge credibility amongst their peer group.
They elevate youths into the reach of the penal system.

Forget the integrity of the law, forget juries: Asbos allow children to fast track into prison based on heresay evidence.

As you say Metro1

The number of individual Asbos  issued is lower than the number of recipients.
these are known as MBOs ( multi Behaviour orders, sound a bit like having several personalities akin to floor crossing cncllrs)
MBOs are like a five finger discount on Mara coat - good to have, desirable, covertous and unlike the Mara deal; achievable.

Offline ZPW

• Bob Wright better do a stellar job
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 02:03:32 PM »
Also....

Asbos are dealt out, seemingly, by Billy-no-mate Rotarians.
What's wrong with kida hanging out?
Why can't they assemble and make a bit of noise?

the other day there were a bunch of 15 or so youths hanging out by the trolley park outside a local Sainsbury ( don't vere ever shop at Tesco , whatever you do )
they were loud, kind of pushing into each other but not others. Noisy but just being kids.
As I was loading up with Advers. to promote the circulation figures, I noticed a store bod was calliing the police !
For Giftmas sake, they weren't doing anything.

Who'd be a kid now ?